Talisker 10 Years Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70cl
Style: Standard Bottle 70cl|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 August 2017
Was introduced to this Talisker earlier this year and really liked it. Suits my palate. Very well rounded, not too peaty single malt. Makes an ideal nightcap with the merest drop of water or around a good fire with old friends. Jolly good on its own too.
This is a good 'in-between' single malt. When I want something more earthy I'll reach for the Laphroaig.
Brilliant price when bought on Amazon sale.
on 1 February 2017
I am new to drinking whisky, historically it is a drink I never liked and only in later life have I found it a pleasure to try all the different malts and even some blends. I bought this on the recommendations on this site. I appreciate I have a lot of learning to do, but at first this tasted quite 'medicinal', I struggled to see the appeal, but after a few drinks.......OK, half the bottle!! It is growing on me. Might be a while before I buy it again as I have so many to try, but would be happy to receive as a gift.
on 11 January 2018
If you’re reading this then you’re waisiting valuable Talisker drinking time! Seriously what are you still reading this for? Scroll up and press that buy button.

Amazing flavour and very well rounded. If you or you’re buying for someone who likes Whiskey then you won’t be dissapointed!
on 8 December 2017
Is the best smoky / peaty entry level whisky on the market. It far outclasses bottles priced even 20 to 30 Pounds more. Impressive.
on 21 August 2015
As a fan of whisky i read the reviews and chose to sample this one as i have been looking for that "TCP" kind of smell.
As soon as i tried this i knew this was what i had been looking for, its not to everyone's taste as my mate does like a whisky but not to keen on this one, but for me this is a really nice and complex whisky that i thoroughly enjoy.
Very peaty and smoky just to my taste.
on 16 September 2017
This has got to be one of the best whiskies money can buy, so lomg as you enjoy a good dose of peat smoke. What makes this particularly great though is how well balanced it is with pleasing sherry notes alongside the big smoke. It's good stuff.
on 4 February 2018
Very smooth, very moreish! You really do get a sense of the sea and the Scottish Isles from this single malt. There's the lingering bonfire notes so it is smokey but not overly so and you get a rich sweetness, but again, it's not overly honeyed. It is a very easy to drink middle of the road whiskey with a long, warming finish. Must buy!
on 6 October 2017
A fine, well rounded Whisky from the Isle of Skye. Goes well with cheese and biscuits. A light Smoky and peaty flavour is balanced with fruity notes and is not too over-bearing like that of other Whiskys. This has to be one of my favourite Whiskys from the Western Isles! The perfect gift for someone looking to try something a little unique!
on 29 April 2017
This is the drink that got me into whisky. I've tried loss since but not come close to this beauty.
on 8 August 2017
If you love smoked salmon you'll probably love this