on 12 March 2016
I think the title says it all as it's reasonable quality of reproduction instead of the usual mushy unmemorable amateur production. Yes, this one I shall use !
on 13 November 2016
As described
on 6 January 2016
works for me
Oh why on earth do people who have clearly never meditated in their lives churn out music which goes chunka chunka chunka chunka four minutes into a rather spacious and minimal beginning, then start playing around with 'hmm I wonder how many instruments i can bring in...what about a bit of woodwind, what about a tune....'

I was a good real more relaxed and spacious before I downloaded this ridiculous travesty piece.

A BIG problem with the MP3 download is the ability to only hear 30 secs on 'prehear' - it would be so much more helpful, on something with a long track (30 mins) if you could listen to 30 sec samples from every 5 minutes or so of the track.

This is the third time recently I've been suckered by listening to an excellent, spare, opening of a long track which promises itself as being 'for meditation' etc, and the beginning seems absolutely fine, so I buy it - and then it turns out to be highly unsuitable tosh and dross.

I'm not even looking for music for meditation (a really weird concept anyway, to my mind - meditation is the mind listening to itself, not listening to musical background, which distracts the mind from itself). I'm looking for music to use for background to bodywork treatments. Most music marketed for that purpose is unbearably unsuitable - plink plonk twee harp - generally its music marketed for meditation which heads more into the territory of stillness, hence my buying of this.

Hey - if you want a piece of music to loop onto one of those disembodied call centre ansaphone numbers 'we are sorry to keep you waiting, your call IS important to us....chunk chunka chunka chunka chunka plink plonk', this track will be perfect.

Should be retitled 'Probably the Best Music for Raising Blood Pressure and getting you to smash your MP3 player.
55 Comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 July 2013
I had not tried a Binaural album before but I find very relaxing and this album does not disappoint either. It's great for meditation and relaxing the mind when suffering from pain or sleeplessness. It doesn't make me fall a sleep but it help me achieve a state of deep relaxation
on 11 June 2016
I personally think having realtime audio (not the Binaural tone) move from one channel to the other -maybe nice for sound effects but not for meditation. This is more suited to playing through speakers rather than through headphones which then defeats having Binaural sound.
on 19 March 2015
This music is so relaxing and peaceful.I listen to it when I am in the bath,reading, writing, or just in bed.really can not believe I got a whole album for such little money.excellent. highly recommend it.
on 3 February 2016
My favourite by far, I don't fall asleep easily, this music helps me drift off into the music,relaxing and soothing. Highly recommend this for anyone who finds it difficult to relax.
on 22 July 2015
Great relaxation music maybe not "the" best for relaxation but certainly up there.
on 2 May 2016
If you want to relax and forget your worries this music does the trick