on 4 September 2015
I have always said you can tell how good a business by how they react if things go wrong. I recd the product without the shaver attachment. I duly e mailed and it arrived with apology within the next couple of days. Well done and great products. Would definitely use them again.
on 18 December 2015
Great value for money, (at the time of purchase).
on 19 March 2017
works well with the razor
on 22 November 2014
Hubby uses this & rates it......
on 17 September 2012
a good service as usual from a good company. the cream is great for people with a skin sensitivity and makes for a good shave.
VINE VOICEon 24 November 2009
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Easy to replace with no mess or fuss, this pack should keep you shaving smoothly for another 6-12 months, depending on the frequency of your regular shave. I don't usually have a full clean shave more than three times a week, so this pack should last a full year, as the unit dispenses the cream quite efficiently and economically. That said, even very frequent shavers should get at least half a year out of this pack - good value.

The cream is touted as 'improved formula', although I didn't notice a big difference - it's still pretty great at minimising razor rash. As ever, Nivea is a skincare brand that really works, and I've noticed a marked improvement in my skin post-shaving. Replacing them couldn't be easier - especially if you have the full shaving unit with the nifty charge / refill base.

A good, essential buy for Philips HS8000 series owners.
VINE VOICEon 24 November 2009
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've been using my new Philips shaver for about two months now and recently came to the end of my supply of shaving balm. I was apprehensive about the cost of replacements, but this package is great value, with the addition of a replacement cartridge, which the manufacturer recommends should be changed annually.

The refill cartridges were very easy to use - no mess and no fuss. Each cartridge lasts me around two months, so this set should last me for about half the year, although this will vary from person to person depending on how much balm you normally use when shaving.

The set comes nicely boxed as well, so it would make a nice present for those difficult dads.
on 17 April 2012
This is the same product recommended by Philips for their Cool Shave system and it works extremely well; however, if you have a heavy thumb on the dispensing button you can go through it very quickly (which is expensive). Unfortunately, it doesn't appear possible to re-fill the cans once they're empty. Having dismantled an empty can, it seems to contain mixed metal and plastic which is difficult to recycle. I am disturbed about the amount of waste the empty cans generate and I feel that Philips/Nivea should pay more attention to the environmental impact of its offerings. The previous Cool Shave system generated far less waste.

Fortunately, I have discovered an alternative that saves a lot of money, reduces waste and yet gives an incredibly close shave- that is to wet the face first, then spread a golf-ball sized chunk of Nivea Sensitive Shaving Foam over the beard area, and shave with the Cool Shave, dispensing a small amount of the conditioner balm if you need it. This way you only require a fraction of the shaving conditioner balm and a 3 pack should last a year with careful use. The shaving foam is very cheap and one can will last six months. The empty can is recyclable.

Philips and Nivea need to rethink this system and make the cans refillable and recyclable. I can't help thinking that both companies cynically see this as a way of getting continuing moneys out of purchasers. I hope more of you will take up my idea of using shaving foam instead - it will save you a fortune.
on 29 November 2009
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I use Nivea Anti-Irritation Shaving Balm every day when I shave, dispensing it at the push of a button from my Philips Nivea For Men Coolskin HS8460 Rechargeable Shaver With Refill and Charge Stand. Shaving with a normal foil or rotary shaver can be harsh on your skin, no matter how good a shave it gives you, but when you have a shaver that dispenses this product you'll hardly notice that you're shaving at all - it just glides over your skin without friction or abrasion.

I really can't recommend the Philips HS8000 series of shavers enough, and a big part of that is down to the ability to pump this product into it and dispense it when shaving. When it says "anti-irritation" it means it, and it has a very pleasant smell to it. This box of three dispensers gives "up to 9 months supply under regular use conditions" and includes a spare cartridge, which is useful when you heed Philips' advice to replace the shaving head and cartridge every 12 months. Highly, highly recommended.
VINE VOICEon 23 November 2009
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have been a user of Nivea for Men shavers for quite a few years due to the need for a more comfortable shave. In the past cartridges were always inserted into the shaver, but more recently I purchased a Philips HS8060 which requires the use of these cartridges containing the unique Nivea Shaving Balm.

This pack comes with 3 cartridges, each lasts me around 3 months roughly, so almost a years worth in this handy pack. Also included is the part of the shaver that contains the shaving balm, these used to come with an individual purchase of the shaving balm but it seems they have now stopped doing this and opted to include in the larger packs.

The balm is easily dispensed into the shaver if doing it manually or if like me you have the charging/refill stand it's simply a case of inserting the cartridge and letting it do it for you. The balm itself helps immensely when I shave, having sensitive skin it can leave my skin with a burning sensation after shaving, but as long as I use the Nivea for Men it works out fine. If you've purchased a Nivea for Men shaver this really is the only stuff you can use to ease your shaving, don't run on empty be sure to stock up!