on 21 December 2009
Very nice item, well worth the money. The heart is smaller than what you might expect but it is still a lovely elegant piece of jewelery which makes a perfect gift.
on 29 February 2012
I purchased this necklace for my wife for Valentines. She was very pleased with it.It was a joy to see her delight. It was certainly a joy "By JOY"! The service recieved was excellent,the product was first class. Blue Topaz Necklace, Sterling Silver, Blue Topaz Heart Pendant, ByJoy, SI022P
on 1 December 2012
the pictures on amazon make this item to look stunning so when it came up in the black friday sales i grabbed it for my mum for christmas.
When the item arrived it was excellently packaged and i was excited to open and see the necklace in real life..........what a disappointment!! the pendant is smaller than you expect and the topaz stone was no way near blue as described, in fact it looks more like glass as is clear with only a hint of blue around the edges, so clear in fact that you can see straight through. this item in my opinion looks cheap and not worth the black friday sale price let alone the full price of over £40. this item is going back and i shall find something that looks nicer for my mum for christmas. very disappointed.
on 1 December 2012
I was delighted to get this item for £28.00 in the Amazon sale.
Unfortunately having received it I was very disappointed as it was not as good as the picture displayed on the website.
The middle of the Topaz was like clear glass and you could see through it and was very noticeable as soon as I opened the presentation box. Also unless my eyes deceived me I could not see any sterling silver stamp.
on 10 November 2013
I like saying: "Nicer on picture" - made a gift to my wife - she likes it, but I personally did not liked it much. It's quite ok from a distance but up close it's look cheap. Specially for this price ... The stone is quite ok but the "holder" is personally for me ... seems like soldered on the coffee shop table.... Do not know ... Always feeling bad writing not ultra positive comments ...
on 24 September 2011
I bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday and she never takes it off! The Topaz has a lovely colour and it is simply a really nice piece of jewellery!
on 16 March 2010
Bought for my wife as a birthday present. It was a brilliant buy, she loves it.
on 1 September 2012
I expected a bigger pendant but then what would you expect for this price. Good delivery it arrived just as they said, and I feel it was a good sound purchase. I will be proud of this piece of jewellery for many years to come.
on 1 January 2013
Bought this as part of a gift and I'm so pleased I did. The pendant itself looks absolutely fantastic, just the right size, and is even better than the picture Amazon are providing us with. When I received the delivery and opened it up for a quick peek before wrapping it, I just wanted to keep it for myself!

Having bought it for my mum she hasn't had it off one day since receiving it, and is over the moon with the necklace. The topaz is beautiful, and the chain hangs at just the right length for it to be presented perfectly.

I'd definitely recommend this to everyone. It's perfect gift for any person for any occasion - even as a treat for yourself!
on 12 November 2012
This is a nice piece of jewellery however the heart is a lot small than you would imagine. It also doesn't have a back casing if you were considering getting this engraved.