on 20 January 2013
Bought for an Xmas present for my early twenties son, he wanted a decent lighter and his step-dad has owned the same Zippo for donkeys years so I thought it would make a lovely present for him! I choose this design as I liked the Zippo branding on the top and the lovely design on the front whilst still being quite classic. I have only ever seen two Zippos up close so don't have much to compare but this Gleaming Patina style is lovely! It's pretty shiny, good quality and is a Zippo!

Pricing on Amazon was the best I had found, at the time I ordered the lighter was about £10 cheaper than from the official Zippo site!

I would recommend!
on 13 March 2015
Very nice looking design ! I have been collecting zippo's for a while now ,
However this zippo has a lot play on the hinge a loose insert and a very soft cam spring so soft that if you shake the zippo a little it wil just flop open because of that it is lacking the characteristic zippo ping And all of this straight from a new unopened package.
I know if you send it to zippo they wil fix all of this for you, but this is not the quality i am use to with new zippo's.
This could have been a real put off for someone like a first time zippo owner.
Good thing i know better.
Beside all the negative amazon service & delivery was good and on time as usual .
on 14 August 2017
Nice looking zippo lighter
on 4 January 2014
I bought this for my husband as a christmas present. He was very impressed with finally having a Zippo!
The pattern on the front is really very good and makes it look even more special.
If you are thinking about getting a Zippo, you should also get the fluid too. I did and was glad, because it would have been awful to have had this brilliant lighter but not be able to use it straight away.
on 31 January 2018
Good price. Beautiful item. Quick delivery
on 19 February 2015
I got this as a gift for my brother, he likes his Zippo lighters and he loves this when he got it! Great service, fast delivery & fantastic product! Definitely 5*
on 19 January 2014
Presented well in a gift box. Usual High quality from Zippo.Highly polished and faultless action. Unfortunately I have lost it - it was a present from my wife - I will be buying another soon.
on 14 April 2013
My husband was thrilled with his present of a Zippo lighter, and the leather ' holster '
that clipped onto his belt [ a seperate buy ], cowboy style !
The selection of lighters was amazing ! beautifuly etched or enamiled, or both, some in brass,
As I highly desired collectable, the presentation box and the info leaflet have been kept safe
for future generations.
on 28 August 2014
Very nice lighter. The picture is a little deceiving. The pattern looks deeper in picture than it actually is. On saying that nice classic zippo.
on 6 November 2016