Top positive review
on 29 September 2016
* The watch is well presented and to my eye looks very functional; the Amazon photo is a very fair representation.
* The strap, I believe, will adjust to fit most adults of either flavour. I do not have thick wrists, Popeye would call me a noodle-armed landlubber, and I'm using the third to last hole; it would tighten for a much thinner wrist or cater for a thicker one.
* Being an integral part of the watch, the strap cannot be replaced. When it's kaput the watch is finished.
* The heart rate measurement is electrical, an inherently more accurate method than the optical system used by most "fitness" bands. For me it works well, although usually I lick my fingers before touching the metal plate to ensure good contact. The readings I get correlate well with those from my pulse oximeter and blood pressure monitors. Yes, I've got all the health monitoring gadgets :)
* Setting up the other functions is comparable with other digital watches, meaning it's a challenge requiring close attention to the less than comprehensive instruction manual. Note there is only one alarm, and it's feeble bleep would never wake me up.
* As an atrial fibrillation patient I bought this device mainly to have convenient pulse measurement on my wrist. Job done, it was a 5 star buy for me.