Customer reviews

on 31 March 2017
After looking elsewhere online and could only find used or replacement (not genuine) remotes. Onto Amazon and straight away found a bra new Original Equipment Humax remote for my Free satilite recorder box just stuck batteries in and working 100% unlike the old one where the media and fast rewind buttons had both quit.
on 28 March 2017
My very old (8 years) Humax remote finally died of over use and with much trepidation I ordered a new one having read all the reviews that they work straight out of the box - could this be true - YES IT IS - just insert 2 x AAA batteries (not provided) and away you go (it takes but a few moments to become familiar with the slightly different button layout). Brilliant - and delivered to France in just 3 days.
on 27 April 2017
Not functional as a universal remote, which it is designed to do. My replaced Control, which failed because the OK button would not work, also operated my Panasonic TV. This is achieved by inputting a code number which can be found in the original Foxsat HDR manual. I used the same code that I used on my original control but it is not recognised. As far as the Foxsat HDR is concerned it works just as expected but I cannot operate any of the TV functions.
on 23 March 2017
No doubt this is the real deal!
Though it was annoying to have to replace the original, it is lovely to have a functional remote again. I found no other option that gives me access to all the functions on my PVR.
on 16 March 2017
works great. Try taking your old controller apart and clean both the printed circuit board and the "rubber" keys that make the contact with circuit board cleaner and it will work fine. It also clips back together with a few clips broken off.
on 4 August 2017
They might be more expensive than the replacements but are better made and last longer. I say that having bought 3 of the replacements in four years!
on 26 July 2017
Although there were cheaper remotes I bought the same remote that came with the humax and as I expected worked perfectly on operating first time
on 26 April 2017
After a few unsuccessful tries at cleaning up the old one I ordered this one on next day delivery. It was in the Amazon locker within 24 hours and on a Sunday morning too. Worked perfectly straight out of the packing and continues to do so. Not sure how long it will last before it succumbs to the same well documented issues as the old one had done.
on 4 April 2017
I had to buy this new Control to replace my original.....no difference at all in quality and function......very happy
on 15 May 2017
Yes, exactly what was needed to replace a worn out remote.