on 25 March 2017
this is a good product did recieve in time still using for my camera
on 24 May 2017
Although this product is sold as being suitable for the Panasonic Lumix TZ models (except the TZ60) I would need to add to the description that it's also ****NOT SUITABLE for the TZ70****, A very tight fit in the case and the flap was about 10mm to short to allow the magnetic clasp to meet, returned to seller for a refund
on 19 March 2017
Good case.
on 7 March 2017
neat and compact with belt holder if required
on 28 April 2017
The case is a high quality, but too small for TZ80.
on 21 April 2017
Very good services and product quality
I decided that after spending more than £250 on a camera, it would be a false economy to buy a cheap case, so I went for this Lumix-branded one. As with the camera, Panasonic give pride of place to the Lumix name (embossed on the front) rather than Panasonic (on a little grey tag on the back). The case itself is stitched leather, strengthened to make the case semi-rigid to protect your camera better. The interior is the felt-like black material that you often get in good camera cases. A TZ7 fits inside nicely, not so loose that it bangs about, and not so tight that it gets scuffed.

You can't use the camera in the case, like you can with some SLR cases: there's no hole for the lens, so you need to take the camera out of the case to use it. There is a little leather loop to put the camera's camera strap through to keep them together, but the weight of the case flapping about makes it hard to hold the camera steady, so I don't use this. Rather more helpful (if you wear a belt) is the belt-loop, which is just wide enough for a 4cm / 1.5inch belt.

The case is held closed using a magnetic stud, and it can be hard to close the case correctly without looking. It doesn't close in a particularly positive way, but you do get used to it after a little practice. The flap doesn't completely cover the top of the camera, so it wouldn't protect the camera from rain, but it provides good protection against rough handling.
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 September 2010
I was lucky enough to have been bought the TZ10 as a present, however I quickly realised that such a valuable instrument needed protection. Having looked at dozens of options, this I thought added, the right amount of protection I was looking for together with the ability to access the camera fast, ie.e. no fiddly velcro to rip apart (and get clogged with fluff/debris), or zips to get stuck. It has has a simple magnet/clip fastener. The leather looks feels and smells great. It is pleasing to hold and doesn't slip and you can get the camera strap hanging out the side neatly for more security if required. Inside, the synthetic material is soft and the camera fits snugly into place with sufficient space for a lens cloth to lay under the camera. It also has a belt loop fastener which I found useful when I went out my bike as it afforded secure carriage with instant access to the camera. I am satisfied that I made the best choice for my new camera. Although it was a little more expensive that many of the other, it should give years of service. I would recommend this quality case to go with your quality camera. Hope you find this useful.
11 Comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 September 2011
After purchasing a Panasonic TZ20 I looked for a suitable case to protect it.There were quite a few different products available but this one stood out from the rest. I was delighted with its quality. Soft leather around a protective body,secure fastening yet easy to access,belt loop for comfortable carriage,branded Lumix to match the camera.Bargin priced.
on 3 November 2010
Bought this case to go with a Panasonic lumix TZ10 that I bought for my wife's 30th birthday. She was going to New York and thought she could do with a good camera but it didn't come with a case so I looked on the web for a case and wanted a stylish leather case from Panasonic that could easily fit into her handbag and found this one. The camera fits lovely and is in my opinion of very good quality. The leather is nice and smooth and the inside is soft and velvety. There isn't much room for anything else, but she isn't a professional photographer and has a large capacity memory card in the camera. She loves the style of the case and the magnetic fastener is very good for taking the camera out quickly to take a photo. My wife says she has no trouble at all with the case even taking the camera on a night out on the town as the case is not much larger than the camera itself. Overall this case is very good value for money and looks very nice - well recommended.