TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 December 2015
REASON FOR BUYING: I wanted a multi-purpose wire that i could use for a number of devices.

REVIEW: The cable was exactly as described and performed perfectly. I bought it for use with my PS4 and never had any problems with the image quality or connection. The cable itself is actually very slim compared to standard cables. I've bought cables before that the connection becomes loose over time, but it's been 6 months now and not had any problems. Ive used the HDMI succesfully with my PS4, MacBook Pro, Apple TV and sky box.

PROS
Works with all devices ive tried.
Very thin Wire

CONS
None!

SUMMARY: Definitely buy with confidence!
review image
on 20 August 2017
I purchased this cable to feed a blu ray to my new Sony LED tv. The cable itself is reassuringly thick, however my issues was that i purchased this to be able to handle a HD signal across the 10m, which it didnt.

Unfortunately this cable was part of a new room extension, and my builder had put the cable in the wall to hide it. Lesson learned, when i plugged it into my tv, and blu ray for the first time it didnt work. I tried playing with the resolution downscaling both to 720p still nothing. Since my builder has taken it out of the wall, i have tried it on an old dvd player, to an old 32inch tv and it worked. This leads me to believe its not a true 24AWG cable. In the mean time i purchased a cheap Belkin cable and it worked perfectly fine, which means this is either a rubbish cable with false claims of quality, or i was unlucky in that mine was a dud.

The seller was fast to solve the issue and have since received a refund for the purchase cost from the seller including postage.
Like many before me, I have brought so many HDMI cables and I have to say, quality wise this is one of the best. I purchased a 0.5m cable and a 1m cable, they arrived on Monday and I only placed the order the day before, on Sunday!!

One word of caution, the quality of cable used means they are less flexible and slightly thicker than a few of the others on the market, with this in mind the stiffness of the bend in the shorter 0.5m cable leaves me wishing I had went longer.
on 28 November 2011
I have recently decided to wire our TV in the kitchen to the Sky in the lounge for HD use, using a Neet splitter (2 output type) and a (cheap) 20M extension that I purchased earlier in the year from another supplier.

Unfortunately, I had to spend a few hours trying to work out why I was having issues, receiving a signal with breakups in sound and vision.

I sent an email to Neet who stated (quick response) that the cable was probably the issue and to go for this thicker type. Well, it worked a treat!
The cable is quite thick; it has been fitted around the perimeter of the house and clipped to the wall using 9mm cable clips.

All issues have now been resolved.
VINE VOICEon 25 August 2014
Bought this to connect a JVC GY-HM600E Camcorder  to a Professional TFT LCD Monitor (different brand, but same spec) so can get an accurate view of the subject being videoed for the sponsors standing behind the camera. For some reason we couldn't get a BNC signal connection to the monitor (and who has time to read through the user guide) so went with HDMI and this cable does the job.
on 1 May 2017
very handy cable, and still working with a DVI to Hdmi adapter so my daughter can connect her Pc And XBOX One to the same monitor even though the PC is the far side of the room.
Buying HDMI cables can be expensive and I bought several that were not overly expensive although longer than necessary, rather thick and heavy, and sometimes not always delivering a relaible and consistent signal.

I bought a few of these lighter and less expensive alternatives, expecting them not to be 100% effective. I was wrong!

They deliver better than expected, have resolved several problems and in the 3-4 weeks since I bought them have proven completely reliable.

Well done NEET!

Definitely recommended and a bargain at the price.
on 30 November 2012
First thing I realised was how short the 1 metre version is! You might want to remember this when placing an order. After connecting TV and Windows 7 laptop, they exchanged something and everything was ready, except the Windows desktop on the TV was zoomed in (couldn't see the taskbar). To remedy, go in the "Display settings" of your TV and change "Zoom" or "Screen" from "Auto" to "Full." Edit: Audio worked fine too.
on 22 February 2017
High quality cable. Had no problems with Fire TV 4K over the 10m to and LG UHD screen. It is a tough cable and not massively flexible so make sure you have enough room behind the TV for the cable and bend radius for the connector to go into the HDMI socket.
on 31 March 2017
Well made and works perfectly. A bit on the chunky side, but fairly supple.