Customer reviews

Price:£5.72+ £11.40 shipping

on 1 July 2013
I was losing my eyelashes due to hypothyroidism and bought one of these and used it regularly there is so much improvement that I decided to buy again and will continue to use just in case. Also spread some over my eyebrows as these were also thinning and there is improvement there too.
on 23 November 2014
I've been using this for 2 weeks now and I can definitely say it boosts lashes, adding deliciously natural volume and length. Lashes without mascara look fuller after using the serum. It's great news because less of your fave mazzy is needed to really max out your lashes, reducing any problems with clumping or smudging so you get enviable, longer, more natural looking lashes. Oh it's So cool. Great value too - what are you waiting for? You know you need this product ;)
on 30 November 2013
After reading all those excellent reviews I bought this serum (2 ). Used it on regular daily basis and unfortunately no visible signs of any effect. I am not a young chicken (60) for fast hair grow, tho scalp hair is growing more than 1cm/month, so I didn't expect any miracle but somehow this product doesn't work on me. Have to say I bought it as a brow gel which failed to keep brows in place due to consistency. However I will continue to use until both units are used hoping one day I might see the effect of this serum.
on 30 June 2013
Great product - great price - made a difference to my lashes which have begun to thin as I get older. Highly recommend!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 January 2015
I have been using it now for about 6 months. I really haven't noticed any difference. The one advantage is that it is good to apply before mascara - as an undercoat, but I have not had any improvement in the growth sadly. My husband has offered to buy me a better product for my birthday next week do I can spend a little more!
on 15 March 2014
I suffer from Trichomania and so when ive managed to pull my eyelashes out again, I apply this twice a day and my lashes definatley grow back much faster than they do without it ! And it very very good value for money, and ontop of that its delivered fast and is packaged perfectly well.
on 2 February 2015
Not sure this has helped.I have sensitive eyes and think I am allergic to this.
on 18 May 2012
I had my eyes tested and whilst trying on various frames I was forced to notice how pathetically thin and scrappy my eyelashes were. I am in my 50's, also fair skinned and eyelashes were very light in colour too so basically they looked brittle and without any glamour. I Googled and found this product, and at around £5 thought I didn't have a lot to lose if it didn't work. IT DOES WORK! Sorry for shouting but I am so chuffed at the result after just 2 weeks of almost daily using the wand. My eyelashes are darker, lusher and frame my eyes beautifully so I look quite alert and bright. It's as if they have a light mascara coating or have been dyed. They are longer, more curved and definitiely thicker with the added bonus of being more defined. More than happy to recommend.
0Comment| 219 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2016
A*
on 20 July 2017
arrived on time but couldn't find any different