on 31 July 2017
As an introduction to their musical talents, this album is virtually flawless. There is an originality to the music presented here that is rivalled, to my mind, only by such rarely-encountered groups as, for example, Everything Everything. Dust on the Ground, Always Like This, and Cancel On Me were my favourite tracks, but the whole thing comes together to provide a truly enjoyable experience. Much recommended, alongside all their other work!
on 14 June 2012
I certainly find myself playing "I had the Blues But I shook Them Loose" again and again. Very very catchy tunes. Yes, I know musical tastes are a very personal choice but you cannot go far wrong with this band it is uplifting and basically clever....very clever music. It also makes you very aware of the wonders of stereo headphones and how they actually work (lol). Love them.
on 29 December 2017
No comments
on 16 August 2017
Very rocking debut from BBC..
on 23 August 2016
Enjoy the difference..great to chill ..
on 16 November 2016
Ok
on 26 April 2016
very good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
"Always like this!" I always like that, it still is one of my favourite songs! Released in 2009, this crazy named band mixed the indie/folk rock genre.
on 24 January 2016
Good to hear the original format of the band as I only ever had the Flaws album which is totally different. Good Rock/Pop - singer has very distinctive voice.
on 7 November 2014
happy with price and delivery