Customer reviews

on 7 March 2010
All my children are fans of Disney Channel and they loved this. If your children are fans any of the shows included in this dvd this would be a must! I would reccomend htis to any Disney Fan!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ £££££££££
on 27 March 2013
This is about Hannah Montana and Wizards go to Suite life on deck, and it's funny especially with Max, Justin and Alex are probably the best parts of all of it. I'm not sure the Hannah Montana bits were funny at all. I liked when Zack and Max parts were funny because they are alot alike.
on 27 October 2011
My son bought this for my daughter for her birthday, and she loves it, has watched it many times over already.
on 28 March 2015
Grand-daughter loved this. (I didn't!!)
on 1 November 2015
My Son was livid when this DVD didn't work . Because we're in the UK it doesn't work on our laptop . My son said its a great crossover with Wizards , Hannah Montana and the Suite life on deck but finds it annoying when he tries to play it and has to change the country . I find it annoying too . Amazon please send us an UK copy of this .
on 19 January 2010
Most enjoyable anything by the sprouse bros is worth watching.
Looking forward to more sweetlife of zack and cody
and sweetlife on deck being released.
Regards denis flynn
on 26 April 2013
GRATE DIVD RECOMEND BY THEM ALL FOM VOLUM1 TO VOLUME 3 AND BY TIPING WIZARDS WAVERLY PLACE DVDS TO FIND THEM ALL MOOVING PAGE DOWN TYHANKS
on 29 January 2015
A good dvd and happy with purches