on 10 January 2017
You couldn't say a bad thing when it comes to this product or even the seller, it does exactly what it says and tastes amazing and the smell is just something you look forward to. I recommend this to anyone as it comes in great size and it's all round perfect.
Also ignore the FAKE review about this product being 'fake' as it is 100% genuine.
review imagereview image
7 people found this helpful
on 1 July 2016
Writing this as I was concerned about the amount of fakes reported. I have been ordering this product direct from Amazon for 3 years now and always received a genuine sealed Optimum Nutrition container, this one was genuine too with a use by date of 2018. I suspect the fakes are coming from marketplace sellers, so make sure you purchase direct from Amazon.

I tried the Vanilla and regretted purchasing, thought I tasted like sick. This review is for the Chocolate Supreme which is my preferred flavour. I mix using a quality Smartshake shaker and find it mixes easily, although slightly gritty compared to whey.
2 people found this helpful
on 28 April 2016
Casein is famous for being a slow-digestion protein. I have been using this product for 6 months now, and over the course I can confidently say that never in the mornings I have woken up extremely hungry. It ensures that the user never enters a stage at which they are hungry, and thus hurt their muscle.

I would recommend this for those who would want to ensure that their body does not go hungry in the 6-8 hours they sleep.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 May 2018
doesnt taste as good as double rich chocolate in whey protein but damn this + 1 banana and milk makes an amazing milkshake. its very good, i havent noticed much difference between this and whey on a protein level but this is VERY thick consistency wise and you need to use more liquid and mix very very well. in a blender it doesn't clump up. it's very good
on 18 December 2017
ON are one of the best supplements brand out there. From PWO to Protein the products are great! so this casein is not exception. I use it on training days just before bed to keep protein high and let the body recover muscle density during sleep. It's a little coarse, so need some getting used to the texture, but once you get into a rythm it works well.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 19 November 2017
My first time trying Casein, and, only been using it for bout 7-10 days.

Taste of this Chocolate version, as with ON's Gold Standard Whey Protein is very nice. With water.

Cannot say yet whether helped my recoveries and growth, but shall certainly buy more after this bag is gone.
on 16 July 2017
Great tasting and easy to mix casein.
It forms a kind of gel, which I think is the magic of this blend.

Not the cheapest, but great quality
on 29 May 2017
This protein is so yummy! I don't think i want to go back to Whey, I love the pudding-like texture of this, it makes a great dessert haha. I can see why people wouldn't like it but personally I think it's great.
on 20 May 2018
Tastes OK, but I'm very disappointed that the nutrition facts shown on the listing don't match those on the container - it's actually significantly higher in carbs than the listing shows.
on 1 March 2016
Bought the small 13 serving size of this Optimum Nutrition Casein and I have no regrets. Price is reasonable for the size and lasted up to a month as I only drank a shake before bed on days that I would train.

The chocolate supreme flavour tastes incredible. I have not tried other flavours and wouldn't feel the need to try anything else than this flavour.

Worked best with milk, as usual and was nice and thick. Ratio used was one scoop of casein to about 250ml/300ml milk.