Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Flavour: Chocolate Supreme|Size: 1.82kg|Change

on 26 April 2016
100% real deal!
1) proper sealed
2) holographic sticker on the lid
Most of the negative feedbacks are from people who trying to cheat seller and get items with "big discount" or even for free, simply buying fake somewhere else or making "damage", than taking picture and start begging for refund or extra item for free!
review image review image review image
on 10 January 2017
You couldn't say a bad thing when it comes to this product or even the seller, it does exactly what it says and tastes amazing and the smell is just something you look forward to. I recommend this to anyone as it comes in great size and it's all round perfect.
Also ignore the FAKE review about this product being 'fake' as it is 100% genuine.
review image review image
on 6 April 2017
Great taste for a very decent price. I have tried several brands and this is the best 100% casein I have had, maybe only aftere the MusclePharm one that is much more expensive.
Mixing does require a shaker however, the spoon will not be enough.
I have one every night pretty much before bed and I don't feel any stomach issue.
I would really like to see more buying options in terms of size and taste.
on 3 March 2017
Great purchase arrived quick very pleased! Will be a regular customer to you whenever I run out!
on 25 March 2017
I've ordered many times but this time came unsea
on 25 April 2017
Very good product
on 4 April 2017
Been taking ON products for years, this is either a really bad batch that when I compared it to a authentic ON tub of Casein it looks nothing like it, the powder is inconsistent either that or it is just a fake.
on 5 April 2017
It's the best in taste and works a treat
on 5 July 2016
As described perfect
on 24 August 2015
Being someone who is a regular gym attendee and very health and fitness conscious I am regularly purchasing Whey protein to make sure i am meeting my protein goals.

Why I bought Casein?...
This is the first time I purchased casein protein. I was starting to fast and I thought it would be more effective for me to take Casein Protein rather than whey as my workouts would be much later during a 19 hour fast.
Casein in made to be a slow digesting protein which would allow me to stay full and work throughout the night and morning.

How was it?

When having protein shakes I try them in so many different ways so that I can find the perfect flavour.
I treat my protein shakes as treats which are beneficial to me.It is a good way to cover for a craving. I normally get my protein intake with whole foods which is the best way and is recommended.

So my first ever taste and opinion of the Casein vanilla powder was that it tasted artificial it had the horrible after taste some protein powders have. This was with both water and milk.
It really did not feel like a treat at the beginning. As time went on I tried it with peanut butter, strawberries and it got better. But peanut butter is not the best options when tracking macros.

After roughly a month of having it I came to conclusion is was best flavoured with either almond milk or hazlenut milk which are both great for macros and good milk alternatives with less sugar. Also adding a couple of strawberries can definitely improve it. But with casein it seemed as though it is a flavour that you need to get used to. So don't be put off after your first taste.

This was also tested by my sister, so from a female [perspective I was told that it tasted good and was not bad at all.

Benefits?

Casein definitely was beneficial during my fasts. It was very filling for starters. It kept me going throughout the day with a good amount of energy to work and workout.
It is a perfect way to stay full before going to sleep preventing you from eating any late night snacks.

Could be better?

Well, I personally did not see it give me too much strength gains. I did not see any muscular advances but I didn't expect it to.

Would I buy it again?

I would probably stick to whey protein for now. It works better for me and tastes better.
Casein in my opinion is only for certain occasion or for specific times to have, Not a pre workout or after workout supplement.