Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

1,303
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gain Powder, Banana, 5.44 kg
Flavour: Banana|Size: 5.45kg|Change

on 15 November 2017
This is definitely one of the better weight gainers I have tryed.

The taste is good and mixs well with water, the taste is good enough that I could easily enjoy and look forward to this everyday. I was lured in by some of the nutritional stats on the product but after looking into Maltodextrin I was not quite as impressed.

I did put on a small amount of weight while consuming this along with keeping my normal diet. But I did not see a big difference I probably needed another bag and to continue on longer. But I think the best thing about the product is the taste and of course the high calories would recommend to someone who is not too concerned about ingredients and wants something that tastes really nice.
on 20 November 2017
Makes you gain mass at some rate! Add some peanut butter and a handful of oats and you've got yourself a 2500 calorie shake! If you're looking to gain weight or just sheer size this stuff will do the trick! WOW
on 17 June 2017
Excellent product
on 23 July 2017
Tastes great and a great price for the amount you get! Helped me build and increase my weight significantly within a short period through my workouts
on 15 September 2017
Good price but have tasted much nicer chocolate flavour ones. Such as (Hench) but would recommend if taste isn't that important to you.
on 21 August 2017
Good value for money and tastes good. Protein content per serving is also excellent providing the low price.
on 4 September 2017
Great protein ! I've been using Optimum Nutrition products for a while now and I can safely say that if you are looking for a good mass gainer that comes with a great taste then look no further! Quite pleasant to consume on a day to day basis, tightly sealed bag for storage and most importantly if you are doing a proper job at the gym it delivers results !
on 16 December 2016
Worked well gained a lot when i was using this
on 2 July 2017
Scooper doesn't really fit does it? It causes so much of your product to go everywhere. Actual product tastes quite good and does the job.
on 18 October 2017
Great protein shake but doesn't last long as it's a gainer. I did not receive a scoop in the container, even after emptying the contence out. Which was disappointing and not good enough really. Mistakes happen though.