on 28 March 2014
Gets you hench without too much flab in no time. Unlike the other gainers that have a higher ratio of carbohydrates this is absolutely fantastic
One person found this helpful
on 18 August 2015
Perfect ...
on 19 March 2013
The price is a little steep even though it is probably one of the cheaper products out there. The heaping scoop is really huge and I would recommend someone use some smaller scoop, especially since the heaping scoop is a little difficult to pour the powder into a shake. The vitamins and minerals advertised could be of higher quality but the AMAZING TASTE makes up for it. The best tasting shake I have ever had, and I have had a lot lol!
2 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2014
I bought it for my husband once as I've researched a bit about it and it seemed to be one of the best weight gainers in the market. Absolutely true! My husband is so happy with the results over a month that I've decided to buy it again.
One person found this helpful
on 9 April 2013
I'll just preface this review by saying that I've tried more than my fair share of gainers from a variety of brands (USN, Gaspari, Dymatize ..etc).

Mixability: 10/10 - probably the best gainer in terms of mixability I've ever had.

Taste: 10/10 - solid. Not too sweet. Deep chocolaty taste.

Value: 6/10 - not going to lie, but this is quite expensive for a gainer (especially considering the ingredient profile). Then again, this is Optimum Nutrition.

Ingredients: 7/10 - simple. Ingredient profile is basic, offering a good balance of carb/protein ratio and a spectrum of vitamins. Most other gainers take on a more meal-replacement role - adding BCAA, (maybe) creatine, and some overhyped supplement (CLA, HMB...etc).

Noted: The powder itself looks very refined, doesn't clump together, and is quite light. So expect a serving (of just powder) to fill 2/3rds of your shaker. Probably explains why it mixes so well.

Overall: 8.5/10 - Tastes great, mixes even better. Solid product in that it's basic. Great for beginners or for those who are willing to pay a bit extra for a simple gainer done very well.
3 people found this helpful
on 5 September 2013
I bought this product from this seller and the product is not original. The taste, the Texture, The smell are COMPLETELY different to the original ON Pro Complex gainer Double Chocolate flavour.. Totally disappointed. I will continue buying from USA instead.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 January 2014
One of the bags was busted and powder was everywhere inside the box! Might have happened during transit. Just used it anyway though!