Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein Powder, Double Rich Chocolate, 908 g
Style: Powder|Flavour: Double Rich Chocolate|Size: 908g|Change

on 30 December 2017
I use extreme chocolate variety, very tasty, after a full weight/cardio training it is great to get the protein in asap as usually starving and this does then stop you grabbing a chocolate bar or anything sweet.
7 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 24 September 2017
I like this protein drink, it works well for me. I am not a body builder but I do exercise quite a bit. As I don't eat huge amounts of meat this just tops up my protein nicely as well as being a yummy milkshake (totally delicious with full fat milk but very naughty!!).
Arrived promptly, well packaged and good value for money
5 people found this helpful
on 4 April 2018
Have tried several flavours over the years, but "Banana Cream" tastes like poison, especially a couple of months after opening the tub...

You may think that "Banana cream" must taste like "Banana", but nothing could be further from the truth.
4 people found this helpful
on 10 April 2017
Really great product and worth the money. Very strong butterscotch vanilla flavour and add this to post workout smoothies for a really rich taste that delivers a protein kick.
6 people found this helpful
on 14 December 2017
After testing several other brands, decided to stick with this one. Taste is good (also good variety to choose from) and works as it should. Completely happy about this product and recommend it.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 March 2018
It is a nice protein, mixes very well, tastes good, doesn't leave any lumps after use - easy to clean off your shaker. This is more of a preference, whether you like it or not. I will be going back to PhD simply because in comparison to ON, it tastes better and feels more solid; whereas ON feels like you're drinking bits of sand. You tier like it or you don't. Would I buy it again? Only if PhD stock was to run out in my local store.
One person found this helpful
on 4 May 2018
This item is a fake..the spoon does not have the logo imprinted on it and under the seal on the lid has no made in the USA writing,also the blue serial code that all original tubs have on located on the bottom of the tub is not Printed! Id like my money back before I report this to trading standards.
review image
11 people found this helpful
on 10 April 2017
Looks and tastes legit, I've been using ON products and love the taste and how it mixes.
5 people found this helpful
on 22 May 2018
I've tried loads of protien shakes and haven't found one that tastes amazing till I brought this bad boy, packed with great ingredients and tastes awesome, believe me it's worth buying just for the taste. I will definitely be throwing away all the other crap I've been using and buying this again.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 March 2018
This protein powder is the best I have had in a long time, before I had Bulk Powders and I have to say the quality difference was evident from the ver first use. This is easily mixed dissolving completely in water and milk and the taste is great not being too sweet or bitter. What else can I say? It's great!
One person found this helpful