Customer reviews

4,192
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, 908 g, Double Rich Chocolate
Style: Powder|Flavour: Double Rich Chocolate|Size: 908g|Change

on 9 October 2017
I've been lactose intolerant for over 10 years so whey protein has always been a no-go area. However, i'd got bored of using soy as it just doesn't have the best texture or 'mixability'.

Reading around the internet, Optimum gold standard seemed to be called out by lactose intolerants as a good brand to try so I took the plunge and gave it a go. Due to the number of times that it's filtered, the protein has very little lactose per 100g which means that I can tolerate it with no problems at all! (Although this may not be the same for everyone..) The flavour is so good - rather like I remember a certain fast food chain's vanilla milkshakes tasting.. Goes well with either water or (soy) milk.
on 17 April 2017
So much cheaper buying this here than it would be in store. Haven't used it long enough to know how good it is but so far I'm very happy.
on 10 April 2017
Looks and tastes legit, I've been using ON products and love the taste and how it mixes.
on 16 February 2017
Bought it as a present.the person loves it
on 13 October 2017
Whilst searching for a whey powder and doing much research, I came across Optimum Nutrition. ON is a brand which has been around for a long time and had positive reviews almost everywhere I looked.

So I took a risk and ordered it!

When it came it was exactly as described (although I had to dig for the scoop that comes with it). I put some water in the blender along with a scoop of ON.

What did it taste like?

Well, it tasted amazing. Like the feeling you get after changing your bedding, having a shower and putting on clean PJs. It was one of the best milkshakes I have had (and trust me I've had a few).

I drank it as quickly as possible and really looked forward to my next one. I have one a day now which really helped kick my sugar craving.

I would recommend this to a friend, a stranger even the local vicar.

6/5 stars!
on 27 August 2015
best protein I've had did notice results when using switched t another product and don't find it as effective or tasty as this , also this shakes and dissolves to a great consistency unlike others
on 2 April 2017
Best price around. Tastes great with water and very low sugar content. Very pleased overall.
on 5 July 2017
really good quality what protein, and got it same day when MyProtein had let my down, plus it way cheaper on amazon then anywhere else
on 29 March 2017
Great product as always from ON.
on 30 March 2017
great value, and great product. The chocolate is absolutely yummy.