Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Now Learn more Shop now

Customer reviews

4,192
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, 908 g, Rocky Road
Style: Powder|Flavour: Rocky Road|Size: 908g|Change
Price:£23.99+ £4.55 shipping

on 23 August 2017
I don't buy whey protein for the taste but this one really is quite unpleasant. With water, the flavour is very weak. With milk, it still tastes watery. The only time it tastes ok is when mixed with soya milk.

The fake, weak flavouring makes it tough to drink after a workout. I'll not be buying g it again.
on 11 February 2011
I've tried many whey protein powder brands/flavours and Optimum nutrition's products are great, high quality protein without compromising on taste, only problem is the price, this tub isn't even 1kg, you really are paying for the name here. Shop around for different brands and there are far better deals out there, you get 5kg tubs with some lesser-known (but still high quality) brands for nearly the same price.

This seller is awesome and I always get my product very fast.

Thanks
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 September 2017
I don't know if the whey company is purposefully trolling people or not but its pretty ridiculous how the scoopers are always buried halfway down the tub of protein powder. What is preventing you from simply dropping the scooper in AFTER all the powder has been poored in so that it sits at the top. Its pretty ridiculous.
on 12 December 2016
FAKE. BE CAREFUL! Checked with the official website, and this product is lacking all the authentic signals.

Seriously Amazon!!??
on 27 March 2016
Could drink this all day long got cookies and cream and will be buying again as soon as I'm low, not only the taste but the results are brilliant! Much better than myprotein as personally I think they are very overrated with their crappy t-shirts everyone wears. Love gold standard though highly recommend, if you're thinking of going cheaper on some 5kg protein for half this price - don't do it, I did and I regretted it afterwards you get what you pay for - quality protein with quality results.
on 28 June 2017
I'm making my way through it. I'm sorry I just don't like the taste at all
on 27 April 2016
Smells great but there's no scoop included. I've resorted to measuring this out with a tablespoon. Not impressed!
on 3 April 2016
It s made in EU.
It does do the job but is not like the US made product.
The powder is different , and for me the US one has been great , not like this one witch has the same compound by label but is not the same.
Not the best result , because i ve seen what the other one can do.
Forced to use this one , because i don t have access to US one.
But what can you do: thank s ON for not shipping into UK. And thank s EU factory for this similar product but not the same .
on 13 May 2016
My choice of protein powder. Mixes well, tastes good and lasts well unlike other brands that provide shovels and suggest 3 heaped scoops!
on 31 January 2016
RIGHT I GOT DOUBLE RICH CHOCOLATE
for some reason it taste nasty....it taste more like coca powder rather then rich...blends okay...