Colour: 200 caps|Change

on 1 August 2015
Although the picture for the product clearly says "CAPS" this is actually in powder form, which wasn't what I wanted. This is is just sitting in my desk as a refund wouldn't be worth it given I would have to pay for the shipping.
on 27 June 2014
Most supplements always have some form of science behind them why they won't work, etc. But creatine, absolutely works. I'm very fussy about what I put in my body, I don't smoke or drink - but I know with creatine I'm getting a natural supplement which makes my strength in the gym go up 10 fold! No joke, off creatine and on it you can really tell the difference in how strong you are. Lifting heavier weights for more reps = better muscle gain. It's that simple. Take 2 before and 2 after a workout, and you're good to go. Awesome stuff.
on 22 June 2014
Just like my other post on the Glutamine, this product is top draw, seen instant results with in two weeks of using this, taking 6 a day, (15,000mg), says what it does on the tin, helps with lifting, increased sets since this stuff started kicking into my system. WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!!!
on 31 March 2014
Tablets are huge, like trying to swallow a pen lid. But when taken correctly they work well, been going the gym a month and I have grown stronger already.
on 21 April 2016
These, combined with BCAAs, have rapidly reduced my recovery time, sped up my progression, and meant my strength has shot up (although I also do an equal amount of aerobic work).
on 24 December 2014
Best creatine I've ever had keep it simple with monohydrate. Take this with a mass gainer, I use optimum serious mass and they work perfectly together put on a big size!
on 3 May 2016
They are my first creatine in caps, they are quiet easy to take and the result is exactly what i expect . I realy feel something changing when i use them
on 23 February 2014
First thing i noticed - the capsules are huge. Im talking, the biggest capsule ive seen. Roughly the height of a 2p coin, and as wide as one of them kids large triangular pencils that are used to teach kids how to write. - I had such immense trouble trying to swallow one of this.

Second point being, i found about 20 empty capsules inside the one pack i bought - complained to amazon for this.

Thirdly, the capsules i received were ON branded and manufactured in USA using Creapure therefore im unsure as to the seller of other reviews - but i bought mine as sold and dispatched by amazon and these were the correct capsules.
on 14 January 2016
Great product, works as expected. Always happy with the products from Optimum Nutrition.
on 1 December 2014
used as recommended they only last one month somewhat expensive for what they are