on 25 October 2014
Nothing against the product...but BBE date has been beautifully scratched which couldn't tell the year. I sincerely hope it is a 6 not a 2 at the end of 201...Well played, well played...
review image
18 people found this helpful
on 16 July 2017
Since I don't eat products containing much (if at all) creatine I did definitely felt the difference in my workout sessions after taking it (helped me break the stalemate in reps/sets) and muscles look fuller due to water retention. I just take a small spoon of it every day and down it with water easily. Not a placebo effect because I meticulously track my progress in reps/sets. So I recommend it for people who don't eat red meat or other creatine-heavy foods.
One person found this helpful
on 25 January 2017
I read that Creatine boosts the energy giving action of D- Ribose. I have noticed a definite rise in my energy levels since adding a scoop of this to my coffee along with the D_Ribose. As the chronic fatigue I've suffered from over 40 years was getting worse, this is a great discovery! I will continue to take it.
on 29 September 2014
This creatine powder mixes really well. I have tried a tablet form by another company, but it never came anywhere close to this product. Mixes very well, and I cannot taste it when mixed with my juice. I don't intend to change to another product, and definitely recommend it. Oh, and yes it can be used by the ladies...I just notice that I can carry more water when using it, so I cycle it as appropriate. The water comes off very quickly when I cycle off it. It is just a personal preference for me to do this.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 March 2014
If you have used Optimum nutrition products before you know what to expect from this. Its excellent quality and very fine powder (easy to mix).

Optimum nutrition is usually slightly more expensive than other products but well worth it. Buy a cheap alternative first and then try this to see the difference. Excellent creatine.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 August 2015
Im afraid i really cant tell if this is working for me i cant tell a difference between before and after i took it and i cant tell if having it with weight gain smoothies diminishes the effectiveness.

Edit: Taking this on holiday was brilliant, I noticed dramatic differences on face value to my muscle swoleness etc. Strength had improved and I recovered quickly. Loading i think is necessary as i took it 2/3 times per day with a meal and lots of juice/water. Great product and supplier
on 4 June 2014
I stayed away from creatine all these years during my fat loss process as i was worried that i may end up retaining more water and it may cause bloating but all it did was improve the absorption of nutrients in my muscles and made me feel stronger....only 1 problem....no scoop...i had to use an old supplement scoop.
One person found this helpful
on 9 January 2015
Great product that mixes well. I usually put it in my first protein drink of the day.

Whilst I bought it for gains at the gym, I was also curious about research which shows vegetarians (myself being one) are generally chronically creatine deficient. Perhaps it is placebo, but mentally I feel better for taking this daily.
on 15 October 2016
I just purchased this product yesterday and got it today. There is a problem with this product, its not sealed and I am wondering is safe to use it. I am buying ON products all the time and this is first product without seal.
on 30 December 2016
I found this creatine to be very good and helped give me that extra push in the gym. However it is quite expensive and other products are cheaper and gave me that extra push in the gym too.