on 25 October 2014
Nothing against the product...but BBE date has been beautifully scratched which couldn't tell the year. I sincerely hope it is a 6 not a 2 at the end of 201...Well played, well played...
review image
on 16 July 2017
Since I don't eat products containing much (if at all) creatine I did definitely felt the difference in my workout sessions after taking it (helped me break the stalemate in reps/sets) and muscles look fuller due to water retention. I just take a small spoon of it every day and down it with water easily. Not a placebo effect because I meticulously track my progress in reps/sets. So I recommend it for people who don't eat red meat or other creatine-heavy foods.
on 3 September 2017
1 star rating due to the false picture. Picture shows the US product, the item delivered is the EU version that I was specifically trying to avoid.

Also: "Optimum Nutrition's creatine powder supplies a full 5 g (5000 mg) of 99.9 per cent pure micronised Creatine monohydrate per serving" is only true of the US forumla, the EU version is 3g per serving.
on 21 July 2017
Not the best taste but its Creatine
on 17 September 2017
Excellent product and the cheapest and best around
on 21 August 2017
Found that these helped a lot when taken as a post work out to ease any soreness I was getting. For the price they are a great buy, would record.
on 3 August 2017
Package in photo says 5g but when it turned up it was only 3g pre serving
on 17 April 2015
ok
on 5 June 2013
Great product. Mixes fairly well, and Iv'e seen an increase in strength since starting my cycle.
Iv'e actually just gone and bought my second tub.
on 9 September 2013
This is the first creatine powder I've tried. Got this because of high positive reviews. I usually mix this in with my protein shakes and it makes it very easy to take. With water mixes fairly easily. Not sure if it gives me extra strength while training but it gives me an extraordinary bonner in the mornings when i wake up so i presume it does work. Great price for how much is received. Would highly recommend to anyone first starting to take creatine.