Customer reviews

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on 21 April 2016
Family fun at its best kids and adults love it.plenty of variety to
on 30 December 2009
This game looks from the cover to be great family fun, but it is really tricky to play any of the games. The movements have to be so precise that anyone under 16 would struggle. We put it on and took it off pretty much after 15 mins - shame. Too much like hard work to be fun.
on 15 December 2009
I bought this game for the family to play at Christmas, however having tested them out it seems far too difficult for children to play. I am sure after alot of practice it will get easier, but am sure children won't have the patience for it. Shame.
22 Comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 October 2013
There are some great classic games here, and when I first saw Hasbro Family Game Night Vol 2 I thought it would be perfect. It's not. Jenga is hugely tricky to play and is usually over on either the 1st or 2nd turn. Bop It doesn't sync it's reactions with the wii remote very well, so is temperamental. Operation is unnecessarily complicated and turns a basic game into something of many levels - none of which are much fun or that rewarding. Connect 4 has gone all weird with back-to-back boards and 2 types of chips - the game is rated for 3 years plus but my 5 and 7 year-old's didn't really understand what was going on. The saving grace is Pictureka as it's fast-paced, great fun and something that all the family can enjoy. Overall a bit of a disappointment.
on 24 January 2011
This is a good fun set of games, although you do need to be precise for operation and jenga which may not be easy for kids or adult novices such as myself there is still fun to be had. Games such as pickureka And bop it can be played by younger children. As a wii novice i struggled with the jenga (along with our 11 year old initially although two games later no problems there) .Bob It was hard as a novice as the movements were a bit more complex. The pictureka game is fast and furious so ideal for children with short attention spans Or those who have struggled with jenga. If you can spend a little effort in learning the movements; and there are clear and concise instructions how to do the movements you will have a lot of fun.If you loved games like operation as a child this is also a bit of a nostalgia hit. It has already got easier to play the jenga our children have caught on quickly but the youngest was eleven, I doubt that those under nine would have the ability to play this easily so it might become frustrating for them.
on 24 May 2010
This is a very good follow up to the original which gives you a lot of good fun foe any family of any age and what I like about any of the these wii game night wether it be one or 2 is that there are pieces to lose and no batteries to buy.

They both provide a good family night of entertainment no mater what age, and I thoroughly reccomend any of the Two the latest one is in my opinion much better the the first but that does nt mean that the first one is rubbish on the contary they are both excellent I hope they decide to bring out a third one.
on 22 March 2013
This is another fun game, as a family we enjoy time together and always end up laughing and enjoy all this game offers.
on 8 March 2010
This game is excellent. The game play and lifespan are also excellent.

My wife is addicted to pictureka.

All the games on this disk are brilliant, but neither I nor my wife can play bopit!
on 8 February 2010
This game seems very slow to load up, and the controls are "quirky" if I am being kind
Operation is the reason my wife wanted the game and to be honest it is nothing like the board game of old!
on 23 May 2010
We, as a family absolutely love this game. We are still getting used to it...especially bop it but we'll get there....not just great fun for kids...brill for adults too.