• JLS

granddaughter loves this cd
on 25 August 2017
excellent cd
on 7 January 2010
First thing i want to say is that when you read the reviews with only 1 star that are saying this album is terrible, the 1st thing that jumped out at me is the fact that they all seem to be from men, and judging by what they have written, they haven't even listened to the album so how they can review it is beyond me!!! Jealous are we boys!?!

I have been a fan of JLS since they were on the x factor, and i fell in love not only with their singing, but with them. They are 4 boys who created the group themselves and have strived hard for the well earned succes they have had.
All i'm saying is that if you don't like their style of music do the easy thing and just not listen to it instead of insulting 4 lovely lads that deserve every bit off success they have.

The album is a great follow up to Beat Again, and Everybody in love as it shows a range of different styles, tempos and beats.
Unlike on the X Factor, the album allows each of the boys to showcase their vocals, and it sounds great!

As with every new album, the more you listen to it the more you fall in love with the songs. My favourites are One Shot and Close to You, however there is not 1 track that i skip past.

I would definatley recommend this album, not only to JLS fans but to anyone who likes people such as Chris Brown, Usher, Ne-yo, Westlife, Boys II men, Mario and Jason Derulo.

There is a song on here for everybody which is no mean feat considering the boys wrote 11 out of 13 of the tracks themselves.

Highly recommended!
on 13 August 2010
This was a great bargain with a good mix of new and well-known material which I have enjoyed listening to. Great buy.
on 15 May 2010
I initially bought this for my son as he is a massive JLS fan, but I must say that I really think its a great first Album and I really like this CD!
on 18 November 2009
I was first sceptical on listening to this album, after reading the reviews on here. Fans rating it 5 out of 5 before it even came out, and others rating it 1 just because they dislike boy-bands/pop music/x factor etc... I did like them on X factor last year, I thought Aston's voice was amazing. When Beat Again was released, I was instantly hooked with the catchy upbeats and ohh woahs. Everybody In Love was definately a great follow-up that makes you sing along with them everytime you hear it.

Now the album, when I first listened to it, there were a couple of songs that immediately stood out and I thought were excellent: Heal this Heartbreak, Dont Go and Kickstart. But I felt disappointed as 13 songs (well 11 new songs)were just not enough for me, lol. I then continued to listen to this album everyday in my car, and now I must say, that almost all the tracks on the album are amazing! I am hooked! Their vocals are really good. I love how they can vary the way they sing. I find myself dancing to the songs in my car and getting strange looks from others.

My ultimate fav on the album is "Dont Go". My other favs are: "Keep You" and "Only Tonight". Being someone who is addicted to ballads, I find this album has changed me, and I much prefer JLS's uptempo tracks with catchy beats, than their ballads. The best ballad from the lot for me would be "Crazy for You", which I think is their third single release. I wish it wasn't though. The only song I dislike is "Tightrope", I just find it boring lol.

Overall I give this 4 out of 5, as it has a few very very good songs that are worth a listen, and worth being singles in my opinion. My only disappointment is that I wish there were more songs on the album. I did not know they had written 9 out of the 13 songs,could someone let me know which songs they wrote? Well done JLS! A great start to music! Thanks. x
on 7 March 2010
This has to be one of the best albums that I have heard in a while. There's not one song on this album that I dislike and my favourites have to be private, don't go and one shot which are a bit more upbeat then the more slower songs that I love are tightrope and only tonight. JLS seem to be going from strength to strength and if they can continue to produce music like this, I can't wait for their next album.
on 12 April 2011
I love this album, have played it over and over again and never tire of it. JLS have such excellent voices that blend together beautifully, they are very talented. It is so refreshing in this day and age to be able to clearly hear all the lyrics that are being sung, and for them to have meaning/tell a story. I can't get enough of this band I hope they will continue to make music for many years to come.