on 24 February 2017
Super Mum, the kids 'bought' this with my money, the wife likes it, although I'm not sure what part the kids played in ordering it when I was sat on my Amazon app watching TV the day before Christmas and realised they'd not got her much. Amazon saved the day with next day delivery !
on 23 April 2017
The mug is fine but the color is creamy white so does not match our other mugs which are brilliant white. Apart from tha it's perfect!!
on 24 April 2017
it isnt as good as my first mug from jamie o. its different shape
on 26 April 2017
I have a very happy mother! thank you :)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 September 2014
A nice mug that has survived the daily dishwasher cycle with no ill effects.
A nice feel to the porcelain and a nice shape to jold
on 7 April 2012
The mug is lovely to drink from.
It is a little thicker than a bone china mug so less fragile.
But thinner than a normal mug. As i am quite fussy about thickness.
It's lovely.
on 6 September 2012
Although virtually the same capacity as the original mugs by Jamie Oliver the new shame and new writing loses something of the impact of the original which stood out as 'something to be owned'.
on 8 January 2015
I received this mug in good time as it was a Christmas present. When I received the mug I was concerned that it was quite small, but when I compared it with another mug I had it was fine - the same amount of liquid could fit in both (regular sized mug). It's good quality and looks solid enough to last a while! :)
on 29 November 2011
I bought this as a present from our young baby to his mum. She loves it.
Despite what some other reviews have said, this particular mug is very high quality, and has a very nice feel to it. The writing is well printed, and the glaze is very smooth. It's also a good big size for the first coffee of the day.
on 3 August 2012
The mug arrived in good time and all in one piece. It comes packaged in a sealed tin which can be used for other things once you've unwrapped the mug. The mug itself is of a high standard and perfect for its mummy owner to sip tea and hot chocolates out of. microwave and dishwasher safe. No complaints.