Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 11 January 2010
My son absolutely loves his football pendants. They came well in time for Christmas, are unusual and sooooo easy to fit
on 11 March 2013
worth money paid , really pleased and looks great in my sons bedroom.
Would recommend this football pendant for a boys bedroom.
on 5 January 2013
We bought it to complete our son's room. At first i thought that they are to thick and won't give much light, but as we put them on (which was very easy and quick) the amount of light is perfect (the bulb is 80w)
on 19 July 2013
My son is excited to get this up in his new bedroom when we move. It is made of a resin type material, and looks just like a real football - and is about the same size as a real football.
on 15 December 2013
My son wanted a football theme to his bedroom and this light shade does the job very well . It is made from a high quality sturdy plastic and the football design is brilliantly done . I think it takes up to a 60 watt bulb and it was not that expensive compared to other fancy light shades .
on 31 July 2013
My son wanted a football bedroom and this is the perfect lampshade. It is strong and sturdy and gives off lots of light even though it does look a little yellow when you get it out of the box.. Delivery was very quick.
It's also really simple to put up, overall I am really pleased.
on 13 June 2013
I always struggle finding lights or shades that I like. Took a punt on this one for my son as I had run out of options and am really glad I did. the image looks a little cheap and gloss but when I opened the box I was amazed it looked more like a football than in the image and when lit up it looks great. Any boy who likes football would love one of these!!
on 11 April 2013
I purchased this product to put the finishing touches to a Chelsea fc themed bedroom..I had looked in various other outlets for such a product but had been un-sucessful...The shade is very neat.,and is easy to fit.Would recomend to a friend.
on 2 December 2013
Finshes off my sons newly decorated football-themed bedroon really well. When I got it out the box my youngest son really thought I a new football had arrived in the post. It's very realistic !!
on 1 October 2013
Really good product. Looks really good in my boys room. Was worried for the price it may look tacky, but not atall, its good quality, quite sturdy materiel. Really pleased and a great price.