Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 May 2011
I just love this CD. Each time I hear it I just feel good. One of my fondest memories recently is of picking up my two teenage daughters, a boyfriend and a random guy, to give them a ride home from a night club.

We were had Reece on, in the car, while I was told about their enjoyable evening. The story suddenly stopped as four out of the five of us suddenly started singing the chorus of "All the Way" at the top of our lungs. The `random' was both startled and entertained. I love that my whole family can have so much fun again and again from Dave's creativity!

I just broke off from writing some 'marketing copy' for my business because writing this seems more important right now!
VINE VOICEon 25 January 2010
The Reece in question is, of course, David Reece, who is probably still best known for his brief tenure in Accept after the departure of Udo Dirkschneider. He only sang on one album, "Eat The Heat", but has kept busy since then, lending his talents to the likes of Bangalore Choir, Lillian Axe and Gypsy Rose.

This, however, is his first ever solo album, and one that sprang from an encounter with uber producer Michael Voss. It sees him joining forces, in fine small world fashion, with former U.D.O. guitarist Andy Susemihl and ex Holy Moses bassist Jochen Funders on an excellent album of melodic hard rock. And that's very definitely rock, more than metal. For sure, there are plenty of meaty riffs and piercing solos, but it's always rooted in melody.

Reece is in good voice throughout and anyone who has enjoyed his earlier work will find a lot to enjoy in tracks like 'Before I Die', 'Fantasy Man' and 'I'll Remember You'.
on 10 December 2009
Very impressed with this; David Reece has a superb, soulful voice, reminiscent of Davids' Coverdale and Lee Roth. In fact there are some strong Whitesnake influences here in the songwriting. These songs are damm good! Very anthemic, singalong, catchy tunes; Bon Jovi would be another comparison in the songwriting department.

Musicality and production is top notch: some superb guitar work; excellent lead tones and good ballsy power chord sounds. Very well produced and recorded.

Buy this, listen to it in the car, drive fast, die - you won't regret it. Ermm, you know what I mean, just buy it.