on 22 June 2011
The Samsung P2370HD 23-inch monitor is definitely worth its price. The image quality is brilliant and the contrast ratio good. You won't be overwhelmed by it but given the price it is a good deal.

The operation of the monitor is simple and interface is intuitive.

The major drawbacks of the monitor are the monitor stand, which is shaky and a pain to fine-adjust, and the power cable which fits only loosely into the monitor and needs some sticky tape to stay where it should.

Technical details: Medium-high background bleeding and small viewing angle (TN display).

All in all, the Samsung is a good, solid monitor but don't get overexcited. :-)
on 27 April 2010
Good sales service and quick delivery. The product does exactly what its supposed to do.
The resolution is fantastic and good for playing DVD/CD's, also the sound is much better for me.
on 21 December 2011
I already have one of these models and am delighted with it.

My low rating refers to the manner in which in2Digital dealt with my order on 19 November 2011 for an identical one. It was listed as in stock but ,after days of inactivity, I was told that it was not available. After I had ordered a different monitor from the same company I was told that the "unavailable" one was in transit!! It required umpteen calls and emails to turn the order round and I only secured a full refund 4 weeks later.

Praise for Amazon staff who reassured me that all would be resolved but little thanks to others.
on 3 March 2011
This is a great purchase, the picture is amazing as a computer screen and as a tv, my son has his playstation, dvd and computer all plugged into this which has allowed us to free up space on his desk by getting rid of both his old monitor and tv.
the sound is good enough for what this is intended for and has a conector (supplied) for the pc so you dont need seperate speakers for that and if you really need top notch sound there is a port to connect to an external amplifier or surround sound system.
All in all haven't got a bad thing to say about this and would recomend it to anyone.
on 10 January 2010
I bought this as a kitchen TV and initially it has been used as just that . Only fed with a signal from a tv ariel sky box I have been very impressed with its performance . The picture is much better than I expected given the lowly source . It suffers from a little motion blur but I was expecting much worse and the sound is a little tinny but perfectly acceptable given the size of the TV . Colours are very good . I have only just tried it via a hdmi from a laptop (using 1920X1080) and as expected through this connection the quality is excellent . Recommended
on 6 January 2011
I am using this device predominantly as a TV, and the picture quality is excellent. Furthermore, the price was really very reasonable. However, the sound is a little thin and lacking bass. If this were used as a PC monitor, it probably wouldn't be a problem. I knew this to be the case before I bought it, and intend to purchase cheap external speakers.
Overall, I would recommend this to anyone as a bedroom TV, or PC monitor, but be prepared for the small additional cost of external speakers.
Finally, the service was excellent.
on 6 October 2010
This product has satisfied me in many ways, the screen is a lovely size for my room, and it looks great through just the vga i am going to buy a hdmi to dvi lead so i can get even better quality, on the dpd courier site it said the product would be delivered at 15:45 it arrived at my house at 15:47 very impressed, this monitor is a great buy with the included tv tuner,the sound is good just not very much bass, definatly buy this with confidence, great price and screen for a full hd tv..

BUY IT NOW!!

THANKS AMAZON!
on 16 November 2010
Bought this as a new PC monitor + TV.

Big problem: the tv/monitor will never enter standby when connected via HDMI. I now see this is a common problem with Digital TVs used as monitors.

Sound is a bit poor.

Not that happy with the stand.

Probably going to return.
on 5 October 2010
This is exactly what I needed. A computer monitor for my son's room and a TV - all in one.
As a monitor it is just about the right size, I wouldn't like to go over 27 inch. It works a treat.
As a TV - it is just about the right size but on the opposite side of the equasion - I wouldn't like to go under 27 inch.
It has it's own remote control, it has built in Freeview (not HD, that's the only downside) and the quality of picture is really stunning.
It has vesa mounting holes at the back (100mm by 100mm) so I was able to fix it to the wall on extendable arm bracket - it's a bonus.
Works great, full reception, plenty of digital programs and so far (we've had it for few months now) it is faultless.
Very happy with it.
on 9 October 2010
I bought two of these TV's one for my wife & I at home in our bedroom and one for my daughter at uni. I would reccomend it as it was very easy to set up and has very good picture and sound options. I wanted a reliable brand but didn't necessarily want to pay Sony/Panasonic money for a 22" TV and did consider other makes. However I'm certainly not dissapointed as you get the Samsung quality you expect and can rely on. Definately recommended.