Format: DVD|Change

on 21 February 2012
I ordered Poirot Collections 9, 10 and 11, to follow on from my previous purchases of Poirot Collections 1 thru 8.

On receiving the goods, I was very disappointed to learn every DVD in Collections 9, 10, and 11, had already been issued in the earlier collections. I am in the process of contacting Amazon to see if I can return these three collections at no cost to myself, as the logical conclusion to anyone would be that these three latest collections would simply follow on from collections 1 thru 8. I am very unhappy that this is not the case on this occasion.
on 31 January 2011
This is a great DVD, I recommend it, BUT, if you're collecting episodes of Poirot, be aware that there is a set of SEASONS (13 of these and the first 3 are hard to find these days) and a set of COLLECTIONS (9 of these). It can be confusing (eg. 'Season 12' contains the same 4 episodes as 'Collection 8'). I suggest you stick to one set or the other, then never the twain shall duplicate...
on 10 April 2013
The poirot discs are great but i wasn't told they were inported from germany and it should of said before you purcased them.
on 4 November 2013
I was disappointed that the episode synopsis were not in English as neither were the introductions to each disc. also many of the episodes were repeated from earlier discs in the series. I think these facts were not made clear in the review of the dvd's. had I have known I would not have purchased series 10,11 and12
on 12 February 2014
Living in Holland and ordering in/via England, we never expected to receive a dutch version, and that is fine. Good thinking!
on 18 July 2014
Had already got these DVD's, thought I was getting the latest series, very confusing as I have got up to Series 8 and was assuming these were the next ones not a repeat of what I have
on 7 February 2016