Customer reviews

on 29 August 2017
bought this years ago, grandson loved it
on 29 December 2010
when my little brother got this for x-mas, he was ecstatic! as the day wore on, I started to become intrigued by it.
by mid-afternoon, I was having as much fun as he was. I would recomend this toy for all tech deck lovers, and even those who aren't that interested in miniture skateboards, as I figured out that you can use it for other means of play!
on 17 January 2011
This was bought for my little brother and he really enjoys using it. it seems very well made and quite durable. the only problem i had was with the courier but that is something amazon could not help.
on 6 June 2014
My son has used this so much and still does, four months on. I did not give five stars as I felt 30£ was excessive for a piece of plastic. My son loves it though.
on 21 October 2013
Very pleased with this item was exactally what i wanted and was as explained within the discription thank you so much!!
on 7 January 2017
good quality product, at good price that arrived in good time
on 2 February 2015
Great as described and quick delivery