on 10 July 2009
This case is one of the best purchases I have made on Amazon, it is of very high quality, a great price, and has room for mount and charger in pouch, this casefits the xl iq routes perfectly, I can 100% fully recommend this product.
on 15 July 2009
The Navi-tech TomTom case is a perfect fit for the new TomTom XL IQ Routes version. Although it looks like a soft case, it is actually very strong and crush proof. There is an internal shield for the screen of the unit and the lid has a net which secures the charging cable and mount.
This product is excellent value for money and I highly recommend it.
on 16 July 2009
An awesome case for my new tomtom XL IQ Europe, great fit and also a good amount of space to store the mount and power cable, Looks well made with good protection for the tomtom screen built in. a great solid and really well made case for a good price, this is better than any of the tomtom brand cases. highly recomended
on 9 December 2009
The Navitech case is very good and I agree with all of the other comments. However there is one problem - the Satnav unit sits in a pre-moulded foam rubber tray which does not allow the mount to be attached. Constant removal and replacement of this mounting clip will eventually cause wear, not good. I have replaced the inner tray with several layers of Fablon Multi Grip Non Slip Mat Black this now allows the unit to be stored, very securely, with its mount permanently attached. I can also keep the car power lead, the USB lead and several DS LITE STYLI without overextending the case at all. The old axiom of "Caveat Emptor" most certainly applies here. It is a very good case and with a little lateral thinking it is even better!
on 4 June 2010
Great tough case and will protect the unit well.

However... it's much bigger than I was expecting. All I really wanted was something to put the main unit it for when I detach it from the mount and leave the car. Although it does serve this purpose, it's far bigger than it needs to be for just holding the unit without the accessories. Does anyone really take the screen mount and all the leads with them every time?
on 26 July 2009
Navitech Black Hard Eva Nylon Protective Tough Carry Case for Tomtom XL LIVE IQ Routes Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Regional, XL Classic Regional, Tomtom One XL V2 / 30 Series XL Version 2

We are very pleased with the Carry case, it fits our TomTom XL IQ perfectly. It was delivered very quickly, packed well and in perfect condition.
on 26 April 2015
Did the job but a little bit of a tight fit, although it was quite a robust case giving good protection once everything was crammed in. Like our sat nav purchased at same time, these are now redundant as in both cars we have now have built in sat nav.
on 5 June 2013
Review relevant to TomTom XL with 4.3" screen. This case is able to keep the satnav, power cable and mount all together, which is convenient. However I really chose this case because I thought it would allow me to store the satnav with it's window mount still attached, as it is not bulky and not easy to attach, but it doesn't. Even if I take out the shaped insert, which cradles the satnav, the case still will not close without pressing on the satnav. Basically this case is not designed to hold the satnav with the standard window mount attached. The other fault is that it is not very obvious, which way up the case should on opening. If you get it wrong the satnav will drop out. All it needs is to have the Navitech logo imprinted on the upper half of the case.
on 22 April 2015
sat nav case the best protector ever brought yet recomended to all who has a satnav it protects keeps it clean and dust free i use my satnav for work so it is always in and out of different vehichles this actually stops it from getting damaged if i did not have this case i would have most likely had to get a new sat nav
on 1 January 2010
A well made excellent item. It has a snap-close carrying lanyard [why never illustrated?] which means you can easily snap on a longer neck lanyard for safe carrying when unloading the car.
To put the TomTom in the case with the mounting still attached, I just removed the inner padding and inserted the XL face down against the flap and when closed, the nylon inner netting holds it in place. A bit of padding can be added if you intend to involve rough handling! The USB cable I keep with my computer and the in-car charging cable is naturally kept in the car so the spare space in the case is presumably for the mains charger.
BUT! I found the product/model descriptions confusing and so far have not bought an appropriate mains charger as I have no assurance in identifying the correct item from online sources. I asked and was advised to visit a shop to find out.
An extra point is that the case is strong enough to protect the TomTom - particularly if you have put it away for misleading you and you are inclined to take revenge!