on 25 January 2013
Hi just wanted to praise Amazon (as always) i was very pleased with my purchase and they look exactly like the glossy ones you see in Office or any other retail shops! And they came when you said they would and I was very pleased with the efforts of OPD (i think thats the name) of the courier used i was glad the driver left it with a very good neighbour of mine at 114 so thank the driver for his efforts. Excellent service Amazon you never let me down keep up the fantastic work!.
on 26 July 2017
Sheen on boot faded almost immediately after first too wears which surprises me which such a high regard for the Hunter name. I was completely disappointed.
on 26 March 2017
Perfect fit around the foot & calf. Can also fit boot socks on with no problem. Love them. Nice & glossy
on 16 February 2015
Unfortunatly they didn't fit properly. This wasn't the wellies, it was the shape of my legs.
on 16 August 2017
daughter loved them
on 2 February 2015
Too tight in the calf but looked really nice.
on 5 November 2014
Nice boot. Very shiny. Not a good fit however. Should have gone for the adjustable type of boot
which gives more leg room inside. These are for people with very narrow legs.
on 23 June 2017
They are OK, but not sure I believe the hype, they are just like any other welly but much more expensive and in fact not that comfortable.
on 20 December 2013
The buckles on the boots had torn on the first day I wore them. I chose Hunter Wellington Boots as I thought they would be well made and last a lifetime. I am very disappointed in the brand. Although I have now have been reimburse upon returning my boots, I am still out of pocket for my Wellington socks I purchased as I have no need for them and I will not be getting another pair.
on 7 April 2014
The sole on one boot has split, letting water flood in. A similar thing happened to my old hunters, but only after a many years! I remember buying a long time ago and they came with a 6 month guarantee. I am very disappointed that through amazon I cannot contact the seller to make a complaint? or get a replacement.