TOP 100 REVIEWERon 25 May 2017
For some reason I thought my standalone satnav unit needed a standalone case. It didn't. Why would it? If I'm going anywhere then the thing is on the dashboard yelling at me when I miss a turning. When I arrive it's back in the glovebox. It really doesn't need a travel case. Thankfully I only wasted a fiver on something I never needed this time...
on 24 January 2013
A carrying and storage case is almost mandatory when investing in a Tomtom navigation system, however the high additional cost of a genuine Tomtom case tends to be daunting when you have spent so much on the actual device. The Navitech black hard Eva nylon case offers an affordable alternative, and will protect your new device from any damage when carrying the Tomtom system around. The case comes with a strong zipped, 2 compartment shell, one half of the case to store the screen safely with a safety soft cover to fold against the screen, and a netted other compartment in which to store the USB connector and associated cable. There is unfortunately no additional room to store the windscreen mount within this case, however the mounting pod can be left in the car, stored out of sight in the glove compartment or central storage bin.
In use, this case offers the user a reliable and safe solution to protecting a sensitive electronic device, whilst carrying the unit is convenient and light. The product is well made and should provide a long service life for the purchaser.
on 4 February 2011
The case is certainly sturdy and seems well made, and the TomTom GO 550 Live fits in just right. However, the mount won't fit the case as the item description said when I ordered. As such, it's really too bulky to keep in the glove compartment - it would be OK if everything could live inside.

If you're not bothered about the mount going in, and you've got room to spare, it's a good case and could happily look after an iPod or similar instead!
on 12 April 2010
Item is exactly as described and is a nice firm protective shell for my TomTom Go 950. Plenty of room behind the net of the top half of the case for car charger and other accessories but as other reviews have pointed out - not enough room for the active mount unless I'm not turning it the correct way!
The shell for the TomTom is a little shallow (hence 4 not 5 stars) but the screen protecting flap still fits over the device without a problem.
All round good product and comes with a wrist strap which I don't believe is mentioned in the product description
on 29 March 2014
I bought this for my new TomTom Go 1005 to protect it and I am very impressed with the quality of it. The case is very tough well built and it protects my device especially the screen. I did not fault this case at all.

I would recommend this case to anyone and also the price is a bargain,but you have to pay the postage.
on 12 May 2013
I read the previous reviews on this item as I had bought a tomtom live 1005, the reviews where mixed, some stating that the device didn't fit into the case easily, I found this to be untrue, there is ample room for the device and cables. The only part that won't fit in the case is the screen mount which I would keep in the glove compartment anyway. The case is sturdy and padded inside to protect the device and it does the job very well.
on 21 December 2014
So far so good, these zippers leave a lot to be desired though, as the previous could not take the day to day tumbles of a Tom Tom user
on 28 February 2010
Having got a TomTom as a present at Christmas I bought this cover and i am very pleased with it. Good and solid, it protects well and has a very useful pocket for the cables. Excellent for storing and putting it under the seat when leaving the car. Very happy I bought it.
on 1 February 2010
A hard shell case with plenty of space for Tomtom plus leads/connectors etc. Firm cover divider to protect screen from leads etc. Made to last for a very long while. I would have paid more for this item. I am very pleased with it. Definitely recommend to all.
on 24 June 2013
Specifically sold - and bought - to take the TomTom Go Live 1005 World PLUS the cable and the Dock. But it doesn't. Absolutely not. So why do they go on saying it will when they know it doesn't? What a waste of time!