Customer reviews

on 20 July 2014
Really happy with this purchase which was a first birthday present for our little man. We pop different sections up to mix it up for our little one, and don't usually have all of the sections out at the same time due to the size of our London flat. He loves playing peekaboo through the windows, and just overall thinks it's hugely entertaining to be in his tents!

We know it is really meant for older children, but as long as you are supervising, younger kids can have lots of fun as well.

I think this was good value for money considering it can really be 3 separate toys.
on 4 June 2017
Grand children loved this
on 21 April 2012
This is a good fun product and my child especially likes going in and out of the tunnel. It is quite lightweight and initially the tents are quite tricky to put away but once used to them they can you into the little bags quite easily. Due to not very good weather we haven't tried them outside yet but imagine they will definately need the pegs which come with them or they will blow around eaily.
on 5 June 2011
This was a real hit with my 2 year old grandson. Its good because both ends of the tunnel can be attached to the entrances to the tents, so it doesnt come apart easily, but it could do with 4 fixing points and pegs to use on the tents (not just 2 on each one) when used outside. Pops up easily but the tents are not that easy to pack away. The colour is great and having the ventilated bit at the top is a good feature. I would definitely recomend this, and is better than others I have seen.
on 19 July 2014
I thought this was perfect for my 1 year old to play in. It was larger than expected. Reason for my 4 stars is that the tents are very difficult to fold back and iv had to leave mine up in the house so if you don't have much space this will cause problems if you can't fold them back. It also only comes with 4 pegs so be careful on windy days. Other than that good buy and well worth it if you are planning to keep it outside or can easily fold back into place.
on 10 April 2011
Looked round for a tent and tunnel for my grandson's first birthday. Found this one with 2 tents (both different).
Arrived quickly and certainly was quick and easy to set up; it literally pops up. Lovely colours and light material. Mesh allows you to see child at all times. You can use in the garden or indoors; it is light and easy to carry. My grandson LOVED it from the first moment and set off crawling and laughing through it; he loved the windows and fun was had by all.
I can imagine that this tent will give hours of enjoyment through the years; the games changing as the child grows. It will encourage imaginative and social play.
As we have only just received it I cannot say how durable the toy is, but it looks well-made and I have high hopes that it will be around for years.
on 23 August 2011
This playset is surprisingly robust considering it's low price and it packs up into such a tiny bundle. Very easy to put up and take down, my 2year old loves it!
A huge bonus is the fact that you can use it indoors and outdoors which means no tears if it's raining. Great toy.
on 6 April 2014
This is really good product, my children love it. It comes with pegs so it does't fly away in the garden. The triangular shaped tent does't have a bottom but the other one does. I would recommend this, great fun!
on 30 December 2015
The Ninja Corporation Hideaway Combination Set
This items is simply OK.
The tents and tunnel fold out easily as expected. But are very tricky folding back in.
Not best for outdoor and require the pegs to stabilise as it is easily blown away.
The product once folded out did not resemble the shape in the pictures as they seemed to be leaning to the side. This was remedied a somewhat by physically bending the rods back to shape.
There are gaps between the tunnel connections and could be produced better with either a zip connection or velcro.
Also (not necessarily a negative) it is quite large when fully unfolded - so be expected for that.
on 18 April 2012
The grandchildren just love it. There isn't that much else to say. Good for outdoors and indoors on a rainy day