on 8 May 2014
I suffer with hayfever so cutting the lawn was not good for people like me till i found these surgical masks, now i feel great as them seem to keep pollen away from me. so thank you DK MEDICAL and AMAZON.
on 28 August 2014
These seem good quality. I have not used them yet. Bought as a precautionary measure should I get a cold to protect my son, going through chemo treatment, as his immune system is weak. I will also use when cutting back a strong ivy plant invading our garden from next door, as it gives off spores. Not what you want to be breathing in!
on 12 February 2014
Keeps all Germs at bay...
I intend to buy this product every time it is needed.
Would and will recommend it to ALL
on 2 December 2014
Masks are very basic but no doubt effective. They did not arrive on time but the suppliers gave a 50% credit in order to ensure a favourable review. Thank you.
on 18 May 2014
Great price and does the job I wanted them for. Don't worry about poor quality box. Not important in my opinion - I taped it up and it's just fine! Thank you!
on 11 October 2014
Original order did not arrive and the replacement took some weeks which was not really good enough. The masks themselves were acceptable.
on 13 October 2014
these were advertised as individually sealed.Not so come in packs of ten., expensive compared other deals
on 21 October 2015
I like this came early good condition will definitely be ordering again and recommendations to everyone.
on 1 January 2015
top stuff ,I used all of them when I went to saudi arabia to prevent me of Corona virus
on 20 August 2014
Used when pollen count high, helped to protect against hay fever.