Customer reviews

on 12 May 2017
Great quality
on 8 November 2013
I love this bag. It's ridiculously well made. Really simple with no internal compartments but it does the job for a night or two. I reckon it looks classy too, by virtue of the fact it just oozes quality.

It folds up really flat for storage too.

I'm regretting not getting the next size up a little bit - I think I'm a bit of a girl when it comes to packing - but I'm only too happy to buy that one as well and be able to choose from both.

I think this bag will outlive me. Highly recommended. Why would you mess around with anything else?
on 25 May 2015
Handy size of bag with strong handles and zips so you can carry weighty stuff provided you can lift it. Shoulder strap is comfortable and the end handles big enough to grip. Folds down making it easy to store. It's material is tough but flexible.