on 27 October 2013
I bought this as a little token to give to my wife when we got married in New York a couple of weeks ago. The keyring itself is good quality, nice chunky size and weight. Unfortunately the engraving isn't quiet as good. The one pictured (showing "Jackie" and "Wayne") is the kind of font I wanted but did not say what the font was, so I had to make a best guess and alas I was wrong. The font that I have chosen is next to impossible to see on the keyring. You have to catch the light just right to be able to read it. Only 3 out of 5 i'm afraid.
on 27 April 2015
Turned up early and was exactly what it said it was. Very happy!!!
on 11 December 2014
Love the keyrings just as expected happy with the engraving of the names but the date I asked to be engraved on the back wasn't done and therefore the order wasn't completed to my expectations and had to go elsewhere to have the product finished. It did arrive as on time just a shame that it wasn't as completed as I had hoped for.
on 24 August 2009
Well I'm in a Long Distance Relationship and was looking for that meaningful little something to send my partner in Australia.
I've got to say I'm very happy with my purchase - It's practical, not too heavy that I can't send half of it to Australia and classy too boot.
I really wanted something that neither me or my partner would be ashamed to carry around - I feel that this has a certain masculine edge with the matt finish and well executed free engraving. Everyone that has seen it on my keys has asked about it and wondered about the price.

I have to say that as a solid piece of craftmanship it serves as excellent value for money!! I just can't wait for my partners reaction when it arrives. It's little gestures such as this that keep long distance relationships alive.

A big thank you to County engraving!
22 Comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 October 2010
Lovely keyrings, came exactly as described with engraving on both sides of each heart. I bought it for my partner for out anniversary and he loves it too, 5*
on 15 August 2011
Its mine and my boyfriends 22month anniversary, he lives in Holland and i live in England. I wanted to get him something like this however what i received was not like the picture. The reason i chose this product and not the other various Broken Heart Keychains was because it came on a keyring not a clasp and the chain wasn't to long. What came in the post was different. Also i thought it would be one letter per half, so he could have one with my initial and me with his and then our anniversary on the back but both halves have both initials on them. I can't even send it back as i have had to send one half to Holland leaving me annoyed every time i look at it.
on 12 September 2011
I was very impressed with the quality of these key rings. They are a good weight and have a nice finish. The text style and size were also presented very well.

My only issue is that the delivery time was quite a bit longer than expected.
on 3 May 2011
I was very pleased with the gift over all. However the keyrings were not matt and the box they arrived in was quite cheap and tacky.

The engraving and general service of the seller was absolutely great.
on 10 October 2012
Thank you so much for selling this product. Due to work commitments my fiancé and I are living apart for a few months, and I wanted to send him a little present that will remind him of us while we're apart.

The keyrings look much more expensive than they are. The engraving is very well done too.

I mucked up the order process completely!! But, I emailed the company with our names and the font I'd like, and they've done it perfectly.

Two very happy customers, because he loves his new keyring :)
on 6 July 2012
I recieved my product within 3 days - as described time scales for posting, I didnt expect the box to be flashy so really happy with the item.
Really petitie and small - really happy with the product over all.

I even forgot to put the engraving details in the gift box message.

So emailed them seperatly by contacting the seller and they recieved my email and done the engraving i requested and asked for.

Overall am really happy with the item.