on 13 December 2014
I buy these cartridges to get more pages but am becoming disgruntled at the lack of pages I am getting. Having fitted my latest cartridge only one week ago and having printed around 50 pages the cartridge reader is showing half full! This cannot be right. I am opting for the 510 & 511 versions next time and will see what difference there actually is. I have read similar reviews before that value for money is not always the case in these more expensive cartridges.
on 9 June 2012
I ordered 4 cartridges from Benthams and, as usual with Benthams, they turned up in good condition and on time. Unlike with another company I ordered cartridges from once, the cartridges appear original as it is advertised they are, and they arrived at my home in their original Canon packaging with no-nonsense about having to take them out of the original packaging to get them through the letterbox, blah blah blah.
One person found this helpful
on 4 July 2014
Highly priced original cartridges - but my Canon machine won't accept refills or imitations!
on 1 July 2013
I purchased this as a spare so cannot comment further at this particular time. However, past purchases have always been very satisfactory.
on 5 January 2013
Goods arrived on time. . Value for money especially with free P & P.
Would recommend to friends. Pleased with purchase.
on 13 November 2014
EXCELLENT VALUE
on 11 February 2013
Item received not as advertised, ordered replacement cartridge for my canon printer, but was very disappointed when it arrived without its original packaging, this cast’s great suspicion on its authenticity as packaging usually carries the manufactures hologram.
on 29 July 2013
does what it says on the packet i really dont know what else to say about a black ink cartridge
on 11 October 2014
Bought several now and always work fine. Even got a return bag for old one. Never had any problems.
on 13 November 2014
Advertise new Canon cartridges, send refurbished/refilled ones of unknown make with a note of what to do if your Canon printer rejects them.