on 8 April 2011
I have got all previous albums and I think this is the best album, almost all songs invite you to dance!
on 13 April 2010
Bought it and was not disapointed, friends also loved it and much dancing from day one, go on treat yourself, it may have been out for a while but now summer is on the way again, just go for it, you won't be disapointed.

Loved it

George.
on 21 January 2010
love the cd! my favourite is.. "If we ever" and i cant stop listening to them!!
on 18 December 2012
David Guella CD lived up to what I expexted from it. Full of class dance songs which we make you happy
on 21 December 2010
:o) xx great
recieced well wrapped
gift for a nephew
a great
fab
on 7 May 2010
The description on amazon website is accurate, what I read about this product was correct and I am pleased with the purchase. David Guetta mixed with Will I Am is brilliant.
on 4 December 2015
One Love (Deluxe Version) by David Guetta features a strong music collection of dance, electronic music, and club music. I admit that my guilty pleasure songs from One Love (Deluxe Version) by David Guetta are Sexy (Feat. Akon), When Love Takes Over (feat. Kelly Rowland), Revolver (Madonna vs. David Guetta feat. Lil Wayne) and Toyfriend (feat. Wynter Gordon) because of the unabashed and thrilling melodies and lyrics to these songs. Additionally, One Love (Deluxe Version) also reads like a Who’s Who in the music industry (Fergie, Lmfao, Kid Cudi, Neyo, Will. I. Am. , Apl De Ap from the Black Eyed Peas, Estelle etc.).
on 26 January 2011
I've been a massive fan of David Guetta since Love Don't Let Me Go, and bought this album after enjoying his album Pop Life.
I have owned it for months now and still its always the CD I have on wenever Im getting ready to go out, its just brilliant, I listen to every single tune on the album, which is pretty rare as theres usually at least a few you really don't like! Personally I think he only gets better as DJ as i'd say this album has the catchiest and most listenable tunes out of his albums.
Most of the songs are very dancefloor ready and all the hit singles are on aswell, Sexy Chick, When Love Takes Over...my personal favorite is Memories which has been my favorite song ever since I first heard it
Id recommend this album to everybody who enjoys dance music with a good beat and confidently say im sure you won't be dissapointed. As soon as David Guetta releases a new album, il be buying it the day it comes out!
on 22 July 2010
David Guetta is known for his excellent dance anthems and bar a few, every single song on this album will have you dancing the night away. Guetta has not changed his style of music in anyway from his past iterations which is a good thing. The album opens with when love takes over which is an amazing track and the album only gets stronger through songs such as getting over, memories and missing you. There were only a few songs, mainly if we ever and one love which i was not so keen on but dont let this take away from the fact that this is a fantastic album that any dance fan should purchase.

When Love Takes Over 10/10
Sound Of Letting Go 9/10
Toyfriend 9/10
If We Ever 4/10
VINE VOICEon 8 June 2010
I can honestly say that nearly every song on this albumn is amazing. Guetta just keeps churning them out and his collaborations with some of the finest talent puts him at the top of the dance and house scene, which he has been at the top of for the last century.

The albumn boasts a lot of catchy get up and dance songs with my favourites being last year's collaboration hit with Kelly Rowland; 'When Love Takes Over' as well as his collaboration with Day 'N' Nite singer Kid Kudi with 'Memories' which is fast becoming my summer song.

Guetta contines to show that he may be getting old but he still very much with the in crowd on music scene and proves he knows his stuff, with numerious hits already, Guetta proves yet again, that he will be around for a long time to come whether it be in the music charts or in the clubs in Ibiza.

Cassandra220689