on 15 July 2012
bought for a good price after trying something else from the galt range. My son who is 4 told me on opening it that he has this at his school so he started straight away making pictures using the shapes. He did enjoy it and its not messy. My only grumple is i would have liked a few more pieces and a better box to store it all in.
One person found this helpful
on 27 December 2017
Wasn’t a great present.
Was in the trash the next week.
on 2 April 2018
I thought these would be great for my 5 year old Autistic son. Most of the shapes are very small so we can't use them. The shapes come with a biscuit tin lid to arrange them on. Not worth the money. Chose Galt because their products are usually great. Disappointed.
on 22 February 2018
Would definitely recommend.
on 5 December 2013
wow this is great kept my boys entertained for a few hours, could do with buying 2 lots of them to have more to choose from but i did have 2 boys playing with it....you get just a tin lid with the shapes...i also bought a tray which does the same trick with holding the shapes on...
on 19 April 2017
I doubt this is a GALT toy. In the box was a few magnetic shapes and a plain biscuit tin top!
on 14 November 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old but she hasn't had a look in. My 2 year old boy loves it. He stacks the pieces up, talks about the colours and because it's in a tin with edges, they don't end up on the floor. This keeps him entertained for longer than most of his other toys.
on 30 March 2012
I bought these because, being Galt, I expected them to be high quality. Not so. The magnets easily fall out of the plastic shapes. They (the magnets) are quite small and could easily wind up choking a small person.

I was horrified when I saw this and threw the whole lot in the bin.
One person found this helpful
on 13 October 2014
My daughter enjoys playing with this, however it does seem a bit cheap. Kind of just a cake tin lid and some magnets which could do with larger magnets to hold it better to the metal. Ok but probably wouldn't recommend
on 10 September 2013
Very disappointed with this. Looks cheap. Other reviewers have mentioned the metal board looks like a flimsy biscuit tin lid. From box picture it looks like pieces are a good size, but they are quite small. One had magnet missing on arrival, another magnet fell out after first use.