on 20 October 2009
What can I say About this film except its pure class and enjoyment to whatch, this is how films of this genre should be done great acting,thrills and speacil effects. I went to the cinema to see this film when it first came out and the blu-ray version certanly does it justice it really is beatiful to look at espeacily the outside scences.

What more can I say other than I was plensently surprised buy the quality of Emily Browning's acting she does a exceptional turn as troubled teen Anna, I shall look forward to this young actress's future projects and hope she cotinues her good work in whatever she stars in next.
on 6 December 2011
Well crafted chiller/suspense that you will enjoy over again. All the actors in the film, work well together to weave a good web. It will remind you of another famous film.
on 19 October 2010
The film begins much in the same way as any typical US horror, with a series of "No don't go in there" moments and "lets get up in the middle of the night and go down to where the creepy sounds are coming from on my own" too. It has some jumpy bits and some un-realistic bits much like a regular scary movie, but the real amazing thing is the HUGE twist at the end. I did not see that coming EVER! It made the first hour of the film look pointless and silly but it actually managed to work as an entire film. I would highly recommend it.
on 17 May 2014
Great film, bit scary, bit psychological. Fab twists, usually movies are soo predictable but this kept me glued to my seat til the end. Highly recommend.
on 24 November 2014
I really like this film. Good story and good twist at the end. Plus I had to keep my light on at night afterwards (but then I am a bit of a wimp!)
on 24 April 2014
was really looking forward to this dvd , can only say i found it ok !! it was watchable but not very scary , seen better films .................
on 22 December 2013
I thought it was much better than the Korean version. Great if you like thrillers with some suspense, and a twist. Excellent choice of actors.
on 18 June 2013
Worth watching..Great all round acting,great effects,good story line,on the edge of your seat film,creepy,not for kids to sneak a peak at..
on 1 January 2013
this is a great horror film.i really like.its and excellent film ,its about the paranormal.my husband and me we really enjoy the film.
on 31 December 2011
Brilliant movie for any horror film fan!

Great value if you are buying it on DVD

5 stars - exceptional movie & a great dvd to own!