on 3 June 2012
Nice little watch,which is cheaper than most.
Lets face it once they can actually tell the time they don't need this type of watch so forking out alot on one is pointless.
Its a nice looking watch,the strap is very soft,quite thin but so far has withstood two very tomboy daughters ragging them round!
The the only negative in my opinion is the strap is quite short,my daughters are 8 1/2 and not particularly big wristed and have only one more hole to move up to before it doesn't fit,so not ideal if you have slightly thicker wrists.
Otherwise if you're loking for a cheap first time watch that does the job,this is the watch for you :)
on 3 January 2010
I bought this watch as a xmas present for a little girl who is just starting to learn to tell the time. I like the idea of the 10 min intervals shown around the edge for learning the in between hour times, very useful. She was very pleased with it.
on 20 November 2009
We bought this for our granddaughter who couldnt tell the time, but with the help of this watch, she can now.
on 30 December 2010
Bought for Christmas for a 6 year old, she can now tell the time after a few days. Very pretty and easy to use. the concept of past and to on the face makes for such ease, confidence grows with each try. Can highly recommend.
on 4 February 2011
I bought this for my 6 year old girl, to help her with reading the time, and it helped alot. she now always tells us the time whenever she sees a clock.
on 28 January 2014
Great watch. The multiple dials really help with telling the time in all of the different ways we use.

It has given my daughter, who was struggling a bit with telling the time, the confidence and abiltiy, within the first few hours of wearing it.

One minor thing, the strap is only good for tiny wrists. Maximum size 150mm (6")

Great value for money.

Recommended
on 13 March 2014
Bought this as a wrap up for my daughters 9th birthday. Watch arrived quickly and my daughter loved it, but it didn't work... took it to watch repairs which cost me more than what I originally paid for, still doesn't work. Daughter never worn it since...waste of money.
on 11 April 2013
Lovely looking watch.Bought this for my Grandaughters birthday she hasnt seen it yet but i'm sure she will love it. she's started to take an interest in telling the time so this is perfect for her.
on 18 December 2012
I bought two of these watches for my grandaughters and they both look very functional and pretty, I am sure that they will be thrilled with them.

Both arrived in quick time.
on 14 May 2013
Easy to work out,perfect for a young child that is just learning the time.
Great design and soft wrist band