on 6 January 2014
This is my favourite of all the Harry Potter movies and that is a very tough title to win. I think it's because of the amazing performances from Jim Broadbent and Michael Gambon and.. you know... Alan Rickman <3
From the movies 5-8 the series becomes dramatically darker and themes mature along with the characters. When I watched the first movie when I was in my teens I didn't immediately 'take to it'. It wasn't until much later that I watched the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and then had to go back and watch all the films (within the space of about a week). I have since read all the books and am now a massive fan!
If anyone slightly older hadn't seen these films and wanted to watch one to decide whether to watch the rest, I would probably recommend that they started with one of the last 4 films to give it a fair chance. However, that's not to say that the first 4 aren't brilliant, my second favourite has to be The Prisoner of Azkaban (and not just because of Gary Oldman).
on 13 June 2014
I HAVE FINALLY COMPLETED MY COLLECTION!! I'M SO HAPPY! I HAD BOUGHT THEM ALL INDIVUDALLY AND THIS ONE, I JUST COULDN'T FIND ANYWHERE...NOT IN SHOPS OR ANYWHERE THEN HERE SOLD IT AND I SCREAMED AS I CLICKED TO BUY IT... I COULD NOT WAIT FOR IT TO COME THROUGH THE POST... I WATCHED IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR A WEEK

I STILL WATCH THE COLLECTION NOW!! EEP I LOVE IT

I also recieved my Hogwarts letter the same day as the DVD i was over the moon!!

Directors & Writer of Harry Potter,
I'm thankful for your creativity.
*Your's faithfully,
Jennifer
(Slytherin, Pureblood)
Hi have purchased from you before and was not disapointed that goes for this time too this now completes our collection thanks for a great item
on 10 January 2010
This was bound to be a good film with Harry Potter in it, and as we have heard so much about blu ray dvd players we treated ourselves to one for xmas along with this blu ray Harry Potter film. We were not dissappointed, the graphics were amazing, the picture quality and colour was simply outstanding, so clear. Ok, blu ray are a little more expensive to buy but well worth it. This was my first blu ray dvd and it wont be my last.
on 27 August 2017
One of my fave harry potter movies as it has a good mix comedy and darkness
on 7 March 2017
Bought as a gift, they loved it.
on 30 March 2017
No need to comment on this...
on 18 October 2017
My granddaughter loved it, she is Harry Potter mad.
on 5 August 2017
As described and good value
on 13 April 2017
good buy, well worth it...