on 27 July 2016
Not my cup of tea, a left liberal bias and a bit sugary in places.
on 24 July 2016
Excellent coverage on our recent political upheavals- will read it again
on 13 April 2016
Excellent, no problems with format or content.
on 21 January 2016
The best political and current affairs magazine in Britain.
on 8 January 2016
Spectator is the very best magazine ever !!
on 6 January 2016
EXCELLENT READ AND TOP WRITERS.THE WEEK WOULD NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT THE SPECTATOR.
on 23 October 2015
I thought it was interesting at first but it reeks of London and arty-farty individuals so I will not be downloading again but it may be that I am a bit bolshie so try it and make your own mind up. I live in shires territory and we are slightly more down to earth!
on 14 October 2015
I had difficulty using their website to subscribe for a 12 week intro offer at £1 each so I contacted the subscription department for assistance.
Kari said that my offer code was not valid, that I would have to pay the full price, that she was far too busy to handle it right now and would ring in a week or so to deal with this matter. ( message - I was being dismissed)
Later that day their website accepted my code for the offer as advertised and I received the magazine a few days later.
Some 10 days later I get a call from Kari saying again that my offer code was not valid, that I would have to pay the full price and that she was available to help me pay the full price ( message - clearly I was lucky to be assisted by Kari).
I explained how the website accepted my code and that I thought she had been rude during our first conversation and now she was being dishonest in the second. Also I gave her a hint as to what she might do with herself.
on 30 September 2015
There is only one thing the writers have in common in the Spectator and that is excellence. Their published views are concise, forthright and provocative. It's fantastic that the left leaning writers don't have the arrogance and contempt for passers by that others of their ilk can have. It's a subversive thrill that a (what's the collective noun for right-of-centre writers) bunch of the aforementioned get a weekly airing. All for the price of an espresso, or three fifths of a bowl of metropolitan cornflakes 😜
on 29 September 2015
First time I'd purchased for Kindle. Worked just fine and everything seemed to be there. I'll do the same next time I'm off on holiday.