Customer reviews

Size: Large Ages 8 - 10|Colour: Green|Change
Price:£26.81 - £103.36

on 22 December 2010
Cannot believe that this cost over £20 - what a rip off! Arrived without any kind of receipt with the internal package ripped. Obviously it has already been opened, perhaps even used. Rather than sending me a new item bag they simply sellotaped it back up (badly). As this is a Christmas present I will have to re package it myself - not very professional. Also the quality is shocking - really cheap material etc etc
Do not buy!
on 26 January 2012
Great luigi outfit, my nephew loves it. He's 4 so it's a little long on the legs but didn't want to buy the smaller size. Moustache isn't the best but rest of the costume is perfect
on 19 May 2014
My son loves this costume! Well worth the money to see his face light up! Great Price! Happy child means happy mammy!
on 15 May 2013
Got this for my 8 year old boy.He loved it wore it to school to raise money for british heart foundation
on 14 October 2016
Quick delivery (standard) arrived before expected date. Well packaged.
This Luigi outfit is very good quality, much better than expected and excellent value for money.
I ordered size 5-7 for my six years old grandson. Thomas is just right for his age and the outfit fitted perfectly with still room for growth.
Really pleased with this purchase.
review image
on 24 February 2011
I am quite happy with this choice, its an overall suit, you put it over the kids clothes. The material is thin, but my son loves it. the only thing is the moustache is a bit too big, but can easily be fixed, either you cut it or you leave some of the paper on it so it doesn't stick on your kids lips.
on 29 November 2013
OMG! How happy was my son with this costume, he is playing Luigis Mansion at the moment and when hes not playing on the ds he plays it in his room, even goes out in it, well worth the money, Have to draw a tashe on him though as it only comes with the one stick on tashe. Really pleased.
on 25 August 2013
Fabulous outfit...my little boy was ecstatic with it. It is exactly as the character looks & as described in the advert. My only complaint is that the material does 'click' or pull easily so is prone to looking tatty when being worn by a young, active child. Fast easy order & delivery.
on 14 December 2012
This outfit was received in a timely manner and was well packaged.
The outfit was in excellent condition when recieved and looked fab (especially the hat).
I would recommend this any older children wanted to look fab in fancy dress (The size is for the age range stated).
on 4 March 2011
Bought this for my son's 7th birthday party. It fits great. We normally buy 9/10 yr old clothing for him. Think he will be able to get another 6 - 8 months out of this outfit.
The outfit itself is a single piece jump suit, a cap and moustache. The moustache attaches via sticky backing to the face, have not used yet as his birthday is not until later this weekend. He has tried the outfit though and thinks it is great. We are apparently the best parents in the world at the moment :)
The delivery was superb, ordered on Sunday was with me by Wednesday and that was the free super saver option.

See one answered question