on 6 April 2017
ok
on 7 June 2017
Not a true Moroccan oil product...
on 30 January 2017
I love this conditioner. I decided to change my hair from red to blonde in a short space of time and it wrecked my hair. It was taking all day to dry and was just snapping off as it was just so dry.

I have started using this weekly and it's really helped. I use Argan oil mid week and my hair is starting to dry quicker and no longer looks like a big ball of snapped frizz.

Definitely worth the extra money.
on 16 July 2016
Very disappointed. I had heard and read good reviews about it but it didn't work for me, it leaves the hair very dry, I even tried applying conditioner afterwards. I found that even a cheap conditioner works better for my hair, I did not expect miracle only better results than what I have using Pantene but no, Pantene intensive mask (5,99) is superior. It's very expensive for what it offers, did not work for me. Save your money, I do not recommend it.
on 9 July 2017
Expensive mistake....I have used this previously and don't think this is a genuine product....I still had a little of my old jar left....it looks very similar...but smell and texture are slightly different, as is the inner plastic cover from the original packaging....I checked at my hairdresser who do have the original stock....they agreed that it's not the original stuff.
on 16 April 2013
This is a top product which has improved hair shine and strength. My husband also has tried it and approves. Would use supplier again - all as described Thank you
on 19 August 2015
The ultimate solution for dry, thirsty hair. I have tried several brands both high-street and professional before discovering the Moroccan Oil range. The conditioner is ideal for regular use- 3 times a week. I reduce the leave-in time to 2 mins concentrating on the ends.
TIP: For an intensive treatment. I usually apply the conditioner all over and wrap in a hot moist towel. Leave for 7 mins and wash with cool water.
The result is beautiful, shiny and luscious locks. This conditioner works a treat for both regular conditioning and intensive hair mask purposes.
on 29 June 2014
Dont buy this product without trying it in a salon! I ordered it because i thought my hair can do with a bit more shine and lustre. my hair are naturally dense, shiny and healthy. however this product did NOT suit my hair. it makes my hair look frizzy, dry and lifeless. we all have different hair types and my advice will be you should try this product in a salon to make sure it suits your hair and order a small bottle without being lured for saving money by ordering big bottle and then waste money and be stuck with it!
on 1 April 2016
Ive got long blonde bleached hair - with additional permanent hair extensions. These are fixed on with cold fusion method from Great Lengths. This deep conditioner really makes a difference to the conditioner and smells lovely. I know Moroccanoil is a super popular brand but actually I'm really not really taken by their other products - however their deep conditioner masks have all been great.
Quite expensive though and I easily get through 500ml in a few weeks!! This is the reason for one less star...
on 18 June 2011
I recently had blond highlights on top of over processed long dyed brown hair. I use straighteners, have naturally curly hair and it was looking really bad/ breaking/ really dry ( to the point where I was considering having it cut off)
I did my research and purchased this product after having used the oil and being pleased with that.
It is a lot of money to spend but actually you only need a teaspoon or so. Have to say that my hair looks and feels fantastic - like i've had a hairdressers treatment on it but better.
It does take some washing out but does rinse out. If you are wondering about this product - don't wonder - just buy it!!