on 28 February 2011
This is by far the best bike pump i have bought so far. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone . It is powerfull and compact and great value for money .If you are after a bicycle pump then look no further.You wont be disappointed.
on 23 June 2013
My fault I guess, but it's really very tiny, if I have a puncture it's going to take a very long tome to pump a tyre. Nice and compact and fits nicely and securely to the frame though.
on 16 August 2015
Compatible with a presta valve! I don't think so. No use for a road bike. I discovered this to my cost the first time I had to use it in anger. Lucky I was near a station.
on 31 May 2014
This pump fulfils all its promises. It pumps your wheels up in a reasonable amount of time and is a great space saver on your bike, taking up no more than a handsize amount of area on a bike's frame.
on 27 March 2014
From completely flat to max pressure in less than 20 seconds. Very robust easy to use and compact, easily fits in a cross bar or saddle mini pannier/pouch. I cannot recommend this item highly enough.
on 16 August 2012
Is not functional, total waste of money. Can't blow up to an adequate pressure for a thin type valve, racing wheel
on 10 August 2013
This is a great little pump it will fit into a saddlebag or pannier easily. It may be a little pump but it is very handy and will slip into the corner of any bag.
on 30 December 2013
I found this pump too small to be fully effective and it took quite q long time to pump up a flat tyre. It's one benefit is it is small enough to be carried easily in a rucksack for emergency use.
on 4 April 2014
Fits perfect in my medium Topeak aero wedge bag along with levers and spare tubes. Well built and action is good. Not ideal for a main pump for as an emergency pump to carry around, just the job
on 9 September 2013
This really is tiny! However, it does work well even from a flat tyre start. It is light and comes with the bracket which is OK but I still use a Velcro band to make sure the pump stays in place.