on 8 December 2010
I just bought my first place so am trying to furnish it as 'cost-effectively' as possible. I took a long time going through different chandelier style light shades and settled upon this one; I was originally prepared to spend more but the reviews on this were better than on more expensive products.

I have no regrets whatsoever and am really happy with the product. Yes, it isn't the most expensive looking shade in the world, but it doesn't look cheap as I had read in reviews for other products. This looks shiny, sparkly and makes me smile whenever I look at it. In fact, this one was for my bedroom, but I am definitely going to buy two more for my lounge. The way the light dances on the ceiling is really pretty. Not advised if you have very low ceilings and tall people in the room, but for little me, this is perfect!
|0Comment|Report abuse
These lights are stunning I have them all round my house in different colours the price is amazing and when on at night the shadows on the ceiling are absoluttly stunning bought loads for my house and my daughters one of my favourite buys and that's saying something as am always buying lol
on 16 December 2014
Speedy delivery and looks brilliant. Finished the room off nice
review image
10 people found this helpful
on 29 March 2014
I wasn't expecting much for the price, but this looks so expensive and it was so easy to fit!
The light reflects all around my room which is great as my room was very dim before. I didn't think the max 60 Watts would be very bright, but I was wrong.
I'm not sure how much easy it will be to clean, but baby wipes might be better than a duster.
Great product, so pleased I read all the positive reviews on here before buying. I may have to buy one for every room... :)
on 22 April 2013
The product arrived in next to no time and what an outstanding product. I am so pleased with the quality and presentation of the shade and at such a bargain price you simply couldn't ask for more. A great addition to a newly decorated house, now with these shades its a home.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
6 people found this helpful
on 5 November 2016
When opened a few of the discs were misplaced.
I had to remove some and put them on the correct line.
Some discs were scratched which was a bit disappointing.
Other than that they look lovely with the light hitting them.
on 15 September 2012
Chic silver chandalier a fabulous buy. Wasn't expecting much for price under £6 and free delivery, however pleasantly surprised and just bought 3 more as a result, (2 in pink hope they are just as good as silver). Outstanding value. Very well made especially the chrome fitting and just falls into place out of the flat packaging. Bigger than I expected and better. The photo just does not do it justice. It looks so effective with light on or off. I must be sad because I keep admiring it! I will be back!
on 17 March 2012
I had read all the reviews on this item and all reviews were mainly positive. I thought I would take thie risk and order two for my hallway and landing. I put the order in late friday night and they arrived on the monday morning. Once I took them out of the packaging and hung them they looked loverly they gave the hallway and landing more charecter. I am going to start decorating my bedroom in the next few weeks and i will defernitly order this item again in black.
One person found this helpful
on 30 May 2013
I have always wanted a chandelier, however they were out of my price range as I had just moved into a new home and had to buy everything from scratch. I was just browsing for shades when I came across this one on Amazon, so after reading the good reviews thought I would get one myself and I am so glad I did, they look lovely up and I was so impressed with the look of it that I brought another for my bedroom, and for a fantastic price too!
on 8 May 2017
Fast delivery! rated 5 star my bedroom looks fab. Will be buying again thanks.
review image