Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 25 March 2011
good and functional product though I bought it thinking its a whole zimmer frame. I didnt look at the item description ,I looked at the picture which misled me completely. I can only blame mysely for that
on 5 April 2013
I initially thought I had found the bargain of the century when I saw what the product photos and description led me to believe was a full zimmer frame. What you actually receive is a set of wheels that can be added on to an existing frame, assuming the legs are the right size.

Luckily, as our dog had recently lost use of her back legs when she 'fell' down the stairs after crapping on the landing carpet, I was able to make use of the wheels by sliding the dogs lifeless back legs inside the metal tubes. The dog seems happy enough and I am pleased not to have watsed my money.

So if you have an existing zimmer frame you want to add wheels to or a crippled dog (note, must be no larger than a Jack Russell for legs to fit inside metal tubes) that you want to give more mobility to, click 'add to basket', otherwise avoid.
These wheels on the front and gliders on the back = mobility once again. EASY to fit I can just roll over the floors without snagging anything. Yet another Amazon aid. Well made came fast. Very well satisfied.
on 10 December 2012
this item was bought in error as we thought it was a frame and not just the wheels that go onto a excisting frame
on 18 May 2013
A great walking aid, easy to collapse flat for putting into the car. It has really helped with my father's mobility. If I have one concern it is the width of the walker. It is a tight squeeze through some doorways.
on 18 November 2013
Very easy to use and I have added wheels to the back as well, so don't have to lift and balance on the front wheels.

Folds flat in a matter of seconds and a very light frame.
on 22 December 2013
These wheels are great as they can be fitted easily and it is so much easier to use the walker with them. I just wish one could get gutter arm rests that could be fitted easily???