Customer reviews

on 15 July 2014
Nice jacket, especially for price (reduced to £20). I followed the advice from lots of reviews and went a size up. I should have stuck to my own size as its too big..... but will be good for winter with a fleece underneath. Chose not to send back and order smaller size as this would have cost £6.
6 people found this helpful
on 3 November 2013
Item as described, excellent shape and weight and good size and position of pockets for key/ipod etc. However I'm a size 12-14 and bought a 14 yet the jacket is still tight fitting around my hips/stomach therefore i'm more likely to have to wear it open for comfort until I run more and lose more weight! Maybe buy a size bigger than you would normally but the product is very good quality.
One person found this helpful
on 28 October 2012
I am buying another one! I love it and I am using it A LOT! More than any other running jackets I have! It is comfortable, lightweight, copes well with light wind and light rain and provides enough warm. I also love the fact that it doesn't take any space in your luggage, I always take it with me everywhere I travel. It is also nice looking :)
Considering that it is quite tight-fitting, you can also wear it in winter with another layer on top.
I have washed it 100 times and it still looks good with no tear (delicate cycle)and it dries very quickly.
As everyone said, buy a size up. I also agree that the pockets are a bit too far on the side and the zips can go funny, it can be annoying at times, but except that, it is just perfect and at a very good price!
2 people found this helpful
on 8 October 2012
This jacket is good for being very lightweight and wind proof but its supposed to be waterproof but sadly mine was not, I've been out running in the rain two or three times now and my arms get wet. Other than that, overall a nice jacket but only in the dry weather.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2018
Not long enough. I bought a size up, hoping for a jacket that would skim my bum for hiding the wiggle, but the length sits on my hips, not below, and I'm a petite. Otherwise, the jacket fits great for a size up, plenty of room for a midlayer underneath when it's colder outside, and it's very good for the price too, so I'm keeping it, but it's not long enough for my taste, hence the four stars and not five.
on 14 February 2011
Comfortable, warm, good price I love it. I've ordered another one. However, size 12 is too short for me although in other Time to run garments it fits me.
7 people found this helpful